SOLD

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2019 1:27 PM

Eclat Onyx 2pc Cranks - 22mm x 175mm
Super strong cranks in great working condition. LHD & RHD Compatible. Spots of surface rust from being rode without paint. Could use a good cleaning or some paint.
$75 shipped

Shadow Rant 9t LHD Cassette Hub
9/10 condition. Damage limited to grind rash on the non-drive side.
Possibly the loudest cassette hub ever produced by a Freestyle BMX brand. These have been discontinued for years now & are hard to come across. I don't really want to sell it, but I would consider letting it go for
$105 shipped

Tree OG 28t Sprocket, 15/16" bore
Straight as a whistle & the teeth are in good shape. The front face of the sprocket has some wear. I would be willing to sand and polish the face of the sprocket for $10 more.
$25 shipped / $18 with Cranks

Odyssey Dugan Grandstand PC Pedals
9/10 condition, basically brand new. 9/16" axle for 2 & 3pc cranks.
$15 shipped / $9 with Cranks


S&M Hoder Sky High 9.5" Bars *PENDING*
8.5/10 condition. Uncut. They were only rode a few times. Very minor surface rust where they are scratched. Comes with S&M grips.
$50 shipped
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


1/17/2019 10:39 AM

That was quick

|

1/17/2019 10:41 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

That was quick

Deals never last? Still have the Shadow Rant but don't exactly want to sell it

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


1/17/2019 11:13 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

That was quick

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Deals never last? Still have the Shadow Rant but don't exactly want to sell it

Went as fast as the mongoose

|

1/17/2019 11:15 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

That was quick

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Deals never last? Still have the Shadow Rant but don't exactly want to sell it

NateBrown62 wrote:

Went as fast as the mongoose

YEAH RIGHT

My customers have already received their parts, where as I am still waiting on my MONGOOSE PRO all these months later..

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


1/17/2019 11:57 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Deals never last? Still have the Shadow Rant but don't exactly want to sell it

NateBrown62 wrote:

Went as fast as the mongoose

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

YEAH RIGHT

My customers have already received their parts, where as I am still waiting on my MONGOOSE PRO all these months later..

Homeless guy at the skatepark yesterday tried to sell his custom mongoose menace! Way out of my price range though I assume

|

1/31/2019 2:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2019 2:55 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Went as fast as the mongoose

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

YEAH RIGHT

My customers have already received their parts, where as I am still waiting on my MONGOOSE PRO all these months later..

NateBrown62 wrote:

Homeless guy at the skatepark yesterday tried to sell his custom mongoose menace! Way out of my price range though I assume

I donated my Mongoose Menace along with 3 other bikes that somehow came into my possesion.

Should've sold that Menace for at least 450...

|