Everything needs to go

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2019 8:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2019 1:24 PM

Sadly I've come to the point where my shoulder will no longer stay in its socket while I'm riding. Even more sadly is that I am employed full-time, have health insurance, but my insurance is such hot brown water trash that I can't even afford an MRI to then determine what kind of surgery I need.

So I have to sell the bike to fund an MRI.

I'd really like to try to save as much on shipping as possible, because I tend to get fucked royally by NYC carriers.

The Parts:

Frame - 21.25" United Mothership V4 in Raw clear. Good shape, a couple of scratches here and there.

Fork - S&M Pitchfork widemouth XLT. Uncut.

Bars - 1 pair of Odyssey 10-4's in black, cut to 28" Width. 1 pair of Odyssey 49ers, uncut.

Pedals - SOLD

Cranks - 1 Set of Profile race cranks in black w/ titanium spindle - 19mm / 170mm length. Good amount of wear but still straight and rideable.

1 set of Merritt Battle Cranks in black - 22mm / 165mm length. SOLD

Wheels - Eastern Nitrous front wheel. Double walled 3/8" axle black. Primo 7 Series back wheel laced to WTP Helix V2 black, RHD, 14mm male axle

Stems - Animal Highline topload in silver, Madera Unity in Nickel. Odyssey Tommy Dugan front load in bronze

Seat - Kink Sexton Pivotal - black

Seatpost - Animal short

Tires - 2x BSD Donnastreet 2.4" black, minimal wear. 1x Odyssey Aaron Ross Key (the original) Unused 2.2"

Pegs - 4x Odyssey MPEGs, some wear on the surface but they're still solid and go on/come off easily.

Headset - Odyssey

Chain
- KMZ 710 Kool chain

I'm usually pretty responsive to threads on Vital, so comment here and we can talk/I'll pass along my number.

I'll try to get pictures up this week while I take the bike apart. I'm not sure on prices yet, because shipping will eat into my profits. I'll try to work with you as much as possible.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

8/5/2019 9:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2019 9:17 AM

How much would you want for the pegs

|

8/5/2019 9:57 AM

Yo homie I'd buy the whole bike. Text me and let me know how much youd need for it.

Alternatively, I'd consider a pawn deal if you think you're gonna be getting back to riding eventually.

Sorry to hear about the shoulder man

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/5/2019 10:09 AM

how much for the pitchforks?

|

8/5/2019 1:05 PM

duuuuude my heart goes out to you it really does. you have a bronze plan right? Honestly unless you have a gold or platinum plan I don't even think its worth having insurance unless you plan on getting stage 4 cancer or some shit, I don't know what the fuck this country is doing. some days i feel like just quitting my job and going on medicaid and food stamps, they really fuck working class people on some real.

Anyway, how much for the madera unity? send pics whenever you have a chance.

|

8/9/2019 3:45 PM

How much for the merrit cranks?

|

brakeless maniac

8/9/2019 4:28 PM

Let me know your price for the pitchforks

|

8/16/2019 12:23 AM

How much for cranks /backwheel forks and 49er bars also Madeira stem and reach

|

8/16/2019 5:19 AM

Pics and price for the madera and odyssey 4pc bars 6027839086

|

8/16/2019 5:53 AM

I'm highly interested in the Kink Sexton Seat and the Animal Seat Post, let me know if your willing to deal.

|

8/26/2019 1:21 PM

Hey guys, very sorry for the delay in getting back to this thread. Pretty much everything is still up for sale besides some small stuff (pedals and merritt cranks are sold)

I'll update later tonight with prices and pics of everything. Apologies again for dipping out, but I had to take care of a lot of shit.

|

8/26/2019 2:54 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Hey guys, very sorry for the delay in getting back to this thread. Pretty much everything is still up for sale besides some small stuff (pedals and merritt cranks are sold)

I'll update later tonight with prices and pics of everything. Apologies again for dipping out, but I had to take care of a lot of shit.

How much for the frame?

|

Refs: Hatchmoses, Notorious big, Robinson79, LBC4130, Mario.villegas90, bridgeburner, howlerfbm, hardbmx_tim, TCbmx , SubrosaLuver, styleguy

8/26/2019 5:05 PM

Interested in the pitchforks, what are you looking to get?

|

Refs robbyptown

8/26/2019 5:36 PM

Sorry to hear about the shoulder, dude. Hopefully, I'll see you back on here sometime soon but if not, it's been a pleasure! You've been a staple of the forums for the past 2 years and I really hope to see you on here again!

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

9/3/2019 8:58 AM

is the back wheel still available?

|

9/6/2019 3:19 PM

How much for the back wheel shipped to Cali?

|

9/25/2019 3:14 PM

Price/Pics of Frame?

|

9/25/2019 4:14 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Sadly I've come to the point where my shoulder will no longer stay in its socket while I'm riding. Even more sadly is that I am employed full-time, have health insurance, but my insurance is such hot brown water trash that I can't even afford an MRI to then determine what kind of surgery I need.

I'd really like to try to save as much on shipping as possible, because I tend to get fucked royally by NYC carriers.

The Parts:

Frame - 21.25" United Mothership V4 in Raw clear. Good shape, a couple of scratches here and there.

Bars - 1 pair of Odyssey 10-4's in black, cut to 28" Width. 1 pair of Odyssey 49ers, uncut.

Pedals - SOLD

Cranks - 1 Set of Profile race cranks in black w/ titanium spindle - 19mm / 170mm length. Good amount of wear but still straight and rideable.

Wheels - Eastern Nitrous front wheel. Double walled 3/8" axle black. Primo 7 Series back wheel laced to WTP Helix V2 black, RHD, 14mm male axle

Stems - Animal Highline topload in silver, Madera Unity in Nickel. Odyssey Tommy Dugan front load in bronze

Seatpost - Animal short

Tires - 2x BSD Donnastreet 2.4" black, minimal wear. 1x Odyssey Aaron Ross Key (the original) Unused 2.2"

Pegs - 4x Odyssey MPEGs, some wear on the surface but they're still solid and go on/come off easily.

Headset - Odyssey

Chain
- KMZ 710 Kool chain

I'm usually pretty responsive to threads on Vital, so comment here and we can talk/I'll pass along my number.

I'll try to get pictures up this week while I take the bike apart. I'm not sure on prices yet, because shipping will eat into my profits. I'll try to work with you as much as possible.

How much for the madera stem and what reach ?

|

9/25/2019 4:15 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

The Parts:

Pedals - SOLD

Seatpost - Animal short

Headset - Odyssey

Chain
- KMZ 710 Kool chain

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

How much for the madera stem and what reach ?

And pics of stem and frame

|

10/17/2019 12:13 PM

Damn man... Bump

|

10/17/2019 11:22 PM

Still need to get rid of the forks? I could pick them up from you so you don't have to ship em.

|

10/23/2019 10:25 AM

lizard_dinger wrote:

Still need to get rid of the forks? I could pick them up from you so you don't have to ship em.

Hey man, yes both forks still available. I can do $95 for the pitchforks, $65 for the SE Landing gear.

Frame is sold to Falloftroy - Hope you enjoy it dude!

As for everything else, pretty much all is still up for grabs

If you guys could respond with ZIP codes for shipping, I'll be able to give you better prices and quotes

Apologies for not responding faster, I've been dealing with scheduling MRI's, Just had my CT Scan yesterday, hopefully scheduling the surgery soon, and getting everything back in order so I can start rehabbing.

Thanks again for the well wishes! I'll definitely be back eventually, but it'll probably be a while.

|

10/23/2019 12:26 PM

donnastreets shipped to 52401? tried sending ya a message but dont think it ever went through

|

INSTAGRAM: ty_arnette
EMAIL: fementcace20@gmail.com
@HALLBICYCLE