F/S-F/T Profile, S&M

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2013 12:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2013 6:20 PM

I have a pair of Profile racing cranks 175mm in black. with Shadow raveger pedals. I am looking mainly to trade these for Primo Powerbites(ANY COLOR) with pedals and a fat seat.
I also have an S&M Redneck XLT stem in black make offers on that one.
Also have two G-sport gland
Lookin to trade my primo mix to a 7ka Lhd 9 tooth. Either side drive is fine by me. offer up.

hubguardsPhoto

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/12/2013 7:02 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble, m8. Those arent (or dont appear to be) GDHs, judging by the bolts. The GDH uses hollow spindle and bolts, those look like the OG solid spindle.

I have a Primo Remix LHD purple w/ stainless spokes I would like to trade for your Mix hub if you will part out the wheel. I would prefer to keep my driver though so it would only be hubshell and axle (you keep your driver aswell). Lmk.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/12/2013 9:02 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, m8. Those arent (or dont appear to be) GDHs, judging by the bolts. The GDH uses hollow spindle and bolts, those look like the OG solid spindle.

I have a Primo Remix LHD purple w/ stainless spokes I would like to trade for your Mix hub if you will part out the wheel. I would prefer to keep my driver though so it would only be hubshell and axle (you keep your driver aswell). Lmk.

this is exactly right, not GDH

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/12/2013 6:21 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Fixed it and im looking for a whole wheel. Not just a hub trade.

|

12/14/2013 12:55 PM

Bump

|