F/S Fiend Embryo Frame/Fork/Bar/Stem/Seat&Post

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2013 7:34 AM

21tt Ed black fiend embryo frame. Like new. Embryo forks, Reynolds stem(brand new),team seat and post. Fiend 8.5" bars with team grips. & have two Belmont pegs to throw in. Everything was bought with in the last six months. Was a project build. Used as a cruising bike. Never seen the streets like my other bike. No grind damage at all. Zero. One scratch on the bottom bracket. Bars are the oldest part. But still great condition. Black team seat on a animal post. Pictured is bleached out jj seat on polished post. Pic is the complete after I finished it. Other pics are recent just to show the other parts listed. Asking five hundred firm. As I said its used but not much different then getting it from dans or wherever. Just not paying full price. Everything's Ed black except post. Just sitting collecting dust as of now. Email me with any questions. Would like to sell as a whole. But am open to offers. & yeah it is used because your not buying it direct from dans or whoever. Other than that it is almost brand NEW. Built to ride it heavy but like my other bike to much. So never did. Let me know what you think. Thanks ! -jPhoto

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

8/15/2013 6:08 PM

Two things:
1) how are the strada tires?
2) I know you're looking to sell but ill offer anyway. Trade S&M enduro stem for the Reynolds?

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

8/15/2013 7:23 PM

Trade the top load stem for an s&m redneck xlt. ? Shield cover

|

Text me for a faster response: 8oh5-334-347zero
refs:
sold to: Collin_McClenahan
Traded: Marco_gonzalez

8/16/2013 6:35 AM

Stradas are legit man mad squeaky and super grippy not to sound like the advertisement but I ran folding/animal tires forever but the weight n strength to the strada u can't beat even at 2.3 there perfect IMO bro get em !!

|

8/16/2013 6:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 6:39 AM

What colors the enduro dude oh & condition, gotta love that stem tho I'm a top load guy my boy runs the Reynolds flipped works for him but I want the Ty stem which is the enduro so lemme know

|

8/16/2013 6:47 AM

justendwhite wrote:

What colors the enduro dude oh & condition, gotta love that stem tho I'm a top load guy my boy runs the Reynolds flipped ...more

Photo

This scratch makes it 9/10 lol sharpie could solve the problem in two seconds
|

text-2485052073

8/16/2013 9:00 AM

How much for the bleached seat?

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

8/16/2013 11:17 AM

justendwhite wrote:

What colors the enduro dude oh & condition, gotta love that stem tho I'm a top load guy my boy runs the Reynolds flipped ...more

Text me 2485052073 if you do wanna trade, the sooner the better cuz I go on vacay late tonight

|

text-2485052073

8/17/2013 4:48 AM

Not sure about the jj seat yet to be honest - but here's a fiend team seat custom wrapped will throw In demolition post (premium carbon pictured ) will get back to u on jj seat, meantime a toothbrush & bleach will do the trick Photo

|

8/17/2013 4:49 AM

Bmx-ist def feelin the s&m stem, was working late texted you so well figure it out

|

8/17/2013 10:29 AM

I don't really like the team seat but if you think you want to sell the jj seat get at me as soon as posible cause id be down to buy it.

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

8/17/2013 6:22 PM

How much for all the fiend stuff and that pugsley ?

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

8/18/2013 10:49 AM

how much for the frame shipped ?

|

i bike and shit

8/18/2013 11:02 AM

My bad guys been working like crazy, haven't had day off since weds, just got in from work, answered everyone through email, will be more up to date on here as best I can, but if the people who are interested in the package can't work something out I will post when I'm just gonna part it out ! My bad but few more days that's all

|

8/18/2013 12:03 PM

justendwhite wrote:

My bad guys been working like crazy, haven't had day off since weds, just got in from work, answered everyone through email, ...more

how much for the frame man.

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

2/10/2015 6:41 PM

justendwhite wrote:

Not sure about the jj seat yet to be honest - but here's a fiend team seat custom wrapped will throw In demolition post ...more

i'll buy that premium seat post off of you bro. how much?

|

"Ride it like you stole it."

Refs: SuperstarDK, Gage191

2/12/2015 8:44 PM

How much shipped for the fork?

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

2/13/2015 1:29 AM

Jake_Short wrote:

How much shipped for the fork?

Check date. Thread is almost 2 yrs old

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

2/20/2015 7:58 AM

you still have the frame?

|

2/20/2015 8:03 AM

crazyale666 wrote:

The OP's last post was 2013... check the dates homie

|

Refs: Ecuadevil, Rollin'on20's, Obiwan Chromoly(x2), Future_D, Joe_Medina, bobPA

2/22/2015 11:00 AM

crazyale666 wrote:

ak_guero wrote:

The OP's last post was 2013... check the dates homie

Damn yeah i didnt see thanks for the catch

|