G-sport, tree, Sunday, odyssey PRICE DROPS NEED GONE

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2019 11:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2019 8:13 AM

Bike is brand new ridden only a couple times, willing to part out for the right prices make me an offer on what you have your eye on. Frame-FBM paradigm 21.25-SOLD

Forks-Sunday Morning 2.1 brand new-85 shipped

Hubs-tree bmx straight pull hubs laced with tree twigs and G-Sport taper hex nipples

Rims-G-sport rib cage with custom taper hex G-sport nipples-wheelset 300 shipped

Seat-limited edition odyssey Mexican blanket seat- 35 shipped

Bars-odyssey highway bars in chrome-50 shipped

Headset-Sunday headset-SOLD

Stem-limited editon pale pink splatter BOSS stem-SOLD

Bottom bracket-odyssey bottom bracket

Cranks-demolition rig cranks in chrome 165mm-SOLD

Pedals-odyssey twisted pro-comes with cranks

Sprocket- Sunday Knox 28t limited pale pink-35 shipped

Seatpost-Bsd acid post in chrome-SOLD

Tires-odyssey path pro K lyte Kevlar tires-40 shipped

chain-shadow conspiracy supreme chain-35 shipped

|

9/22/2019 11:22 AM

|

9/22/2019 12:15 PM

Bottom dollar shipped to 63383 through PayPal?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/22/2019 12:26 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I’d prefer Zelle or a PayPal instant transfer with family or friends they love holding my money for months on end lol.

|

9/22/2019 12:29 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sphongeled wrote:

I’d prefer Zelle or a PayPal instant transfer with family or friends they love holding my money for months on end lol.

Not gonna happen on a transaction this large, but I am certainly interested.

Nothing has been rode except for the back hub, yeah?

Let me know if you decide to take PayPal and how much $

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/22/2019 12:34 PM

part out the wheels??

|

Refs robbyptown

9/22/2019 12:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2019 12:42 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sphongeled wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

We’ve done business before i’ll Keep it up on eBay until I get what I want, yes everything is brand new minus the rear hub which has seen minimal riding from what I can tell as you sold it to me lol. Just don’t like how PayPal works they love keeping my money.

|

9/22/2019 12:37 PM

britton wrote:

part out the wheels??

Not looking to part out at the moment but if I do I will let you know for sure.

|

9/22/2019 12:39 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sphongeled wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Shoot me a text I think I have you’re number still but let me check- 928-nine six one- 5 one five seven

|

9/22/2019 12:46 PM

Sphongeled wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sphongeled wrote:

We’ve done business before i’ll Keep it up on eBay until I get what I want, yes everything is brand new minus the rear hub which has seen minimal riding from what I can tell as you sold it to me lol. Just don’t like how PayPal works they love keeping my money.

I have no issue with buying it off eBay, but (from past experience) that’s not going to prevent PayPal from withholding the funds. That’s a security measure that they use for new accounts, and the only way around it is to continue doing business until they clear your account.

I offered to pay directly through PayPal so that you wouldn’t have to owe 10% of the transaction to eBay, but feel free to let me know what your bottom dollar through eBay is and maybe we can work something out.

100% though I’m not sending hundreds of dollars any way that I’m not protected. Not that I don’t trust you, but a lot can go wrong with the payment/shipment in the hands of other people.

|

9/22/2019 1:23 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sphongeled wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I have no issue with buying it off eBay, but (from past experience) that’s not going to prevent PayPal from withholding the funds. That’s a security measure that they use for new accounts, and the only way around it is to continue doing business until they clear your account.

I offered to pay directly through PayPal so that you wouldn’t have to owe 10% of the transaction to eBay, but feel free to let me know what your bottom dollar through eBay is and maybe we can work something out.

100% though I’m not sending hundreds of dollars any way that I’m not protected. Not that I don’t trust you, but a lot can go wrong with the payment/shipment in the hands of other people.

Last bike I sold that revolver you may remember it may not, I worked out a deal through eBay to get the money ASAP but shoot me a text and we can work something out I also follow your pre owned Instagram page so I know you’re good for it.

|

9/22/2019 1:25 PM

Sphongeled wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sphongeled wrote:

Last bike I sold that revolver you may remember it may not, I worked out a deal through eBay to get the money ASAP but shoot me a text and we can work something out I also follow your pre owned Instagram page so I know you’re good for it.

I don’t have your number anymore, got a new phone recently. My number is still the same 314 560 number if you want to shoot me a text.

|

9/23/2019 11:45 AM

britton wrote:

part out the wheels??

Offer on wheels?

|

9/24/2019 8:26 PM

Bump willing to part out

|

9/25/2019 12:55 PM

How much for wheel set

|

9/25/2019 1:57 PM

NoobBro1 wrote:

How much for wheel set

350 shipped

|

9/25/2019 4:18 PM

I’ll take Frame how much ?

|

9/25/2019 4:21 PM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

250 shipped?

|

9/25/2019 4:24 PM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

Sphongeled wrote:

250 shipped?

What’s your number and you got pay pal

|

9/25/2019 5:54 PM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

Sphongeled wrote:

250 shipped?

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

What’s your number and you got pay pal

Yes sir and 928-nine six one- five one five seven

|

9/26/2019 7:12 PM

Bump

|

9/27/2019 8:49 AM

Bump home boy flaked on the frame @joe_mackin 3

|

9/27/2019 9:35 AM

Sphongeled wrote:

Bump home boy flaked on the frame @joe_mackin 3

Here we go🤦🏾‍♂️

|

9/28/2019 1:18 AM

lol

|

9/30/2019 5:03 AM

Bump seatpost,headset, and cranks are gone

|

10/2/2019 6:45 PM

Bump make an offer since the things now in pieces lol.

|

10/4/2019 9:46 PM

Bump price drops want this stuff gone lol

|

10/5/2019 5:58 AM

Sphongeled wrote:

A+ seller! Worked with me on the price, had excellent communication throughout, and shipped quick. Also, threw in the pedals for free.Thanks!
|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

10/5/2019 8:10 AM

How much for sprocket shipped

|

10/5/2019 11:57 AM

Sphongeled wrote:

asilva23 wrote: A+ seller! Worked with me on the price, had excellent communication throughout, and shipped quick. Also, threw in the pedals for free.Thanks!

Thanks man good service and quick payment was much appreciated.

|