Gsport/ shadow wheel set fs/ft

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2013 6:50 PM

Purple bike wrote:

This

tomdon wrote:

I think I could work with that idea. Yours has the metal guards right? And I need pics

Edit: Freddy please also hit me up with pics

Purple bike wrote:

Pics in morning and yeah metal guards, they started to get scratched up from grinding so I sanded all the paint no rust or anything like that though

Scratches don't bother me lol. I was gonna polish both anyway

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/13/2013 6:52 PM

Texted, no response. I'd like some pictures too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/13/2013 6:53 PM

Purple bike wrote:

Btw pics of hub please

In my bike check. But if you want one from right now, give me your cell or email. Vital upload never works on mobile for me

|

5/13/2013 6:54 PM

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/13/2013 7:19 PM

tomdon wrote:

Up. Would love a remix and n4fl or raptors

I've got primo hubs that are polished. If only you had a 9t and I had money for new spokes.
Ignore broken front guard, I'd obv replace first

Photo

Photo

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/13/2013 7:25 PM

Your spokes would work, future. The 194 would be 4x on the marm. I know cause I lace all my wheels 4x. And idk about remix though. But I have the 9t for anyone willing to call and warranty. They only had 10 when I called. But I told them I got it off vital and they didn't care.

|

5/13/2013 7:33 PM

Is your marm laced to the polished shadow 4x?

|

5/13/2013 7:35 PM

Yes it is. But the shadow is black currently. It would have to be stripped if your ok with that

|

5/13/2013 7:35 PM

tomdon wrote:

Your spokes would work, future. The 194 would be 4x on the marm. I know cause I lace all my wheels 4x. And idk about remix though. But I have the 9t for anyone willing to call and warranty. They only had 10 when I called. But I told them I got it off vital and they didn't care.

I don't fuck with old spokes seeing as how both sides take a beating and stretch. My rear wheel spokes are poking through the rim strip everywhere. It's time to rebuild but I ain't got cash, plus it'd be a hassle to warranty. If you got a 9 I'd probably be down to trade, driver looks like new, obv ran with guards. Polish is just dirty right now but they are hella bright. Idk. Maybe next paycheck if you have these ill hit you up.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/13/2013 7:39 PM

tomdon wrote:

Yes it is. But the shadow is black currently. It would have to be stripped if your ok with that

It's a stun right, and how old? Also do you have the matching rim? Or another polished rim?

|

5/13/2013 7:41 PM

Both stuns. And about year old

|

5/13/2013 7:44 PM

tomdon wrote:

Both stuns. And about year old

Would you mind if I wait like 2 days before I say yes on the rims?

|

5/13/2013 7:45 PM

@futurefbm, would you consider selling the fly rim?

|

5/13/2013 7:45 PM

That's fine

|

5/14/2013 4:29 AM

Yo, lets trade!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844