WTT/WTS: T1 Hickerson

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2013 6:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2013 7:06 AM

I love the geo of my frame, i just hate my chain hitting my brakes.

Im looking for:
1: Federal Lacey
2: Fiend Morrow
3: Volume Bermuda
4: Fiend Embryo
5: Volume Mystery Machine
6: Fit VH3

I LOVE THE GEO OF THE SKAVENGER BRIDGE V2, so even though it doesnt have gyro tabs, I would take one

Here is my frames specs:
TT: 20.9
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy Spec)
Gyro Tabs: Removable (Included)
Brake Mounts: Removable
BB Type: Spanish
BB Height: 11.75"
Chainstay: 13.75" - 14.125"
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 8"
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Dropout Size: 14mm
Weight: 4 lbs 13.4 oz

I have a fly 22mm BB that i can include.
I have all mounts and tabs and chain tensioners

My frame is REALLY clean. Just CS scratches and a couple random others. NO DENTS, DINGS, OR CRACKS

Your frame must be in equal condition.

Pics in my bike check in Sig

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/24/2013 2:33 PM

forecaster?

|

4/25/2013 6:10 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

forecaster?

that rearend is way too short. sorry

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

4/25/2013 6:22 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

what are the specs on the forecaster ? and are you still gonna ship those plegs wink

|

4/25/2013 6:39 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

forecaster?

SnM An1mal wrote:

justin vogelsberger wrote:

what are the specs on the forecaster ? and are you still gonna ship those plegs wink

the forecaster is 13.130 rear end. and once i have money. theyre still sitting on my kitchen table im just broke as hel because i rode through thorns last week and had to get new tubes :/

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/25/2013 6:43 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

the forecaster is 13.130 rear end. and once i have money. theyre still sitting on my kitchen table im just broke as hel ...more

the momentum curse aha , and its fine dude , i hate flats its like 5 bucks a tube these days

|

4/25/2013 6:47 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

the forecaster is 13.130 rear end. and once i have money. theyre still sitting on my kitchen table im just broke as hel ...more

the momentum curse aha , and its fine dude , i hate flats its like 5 bucks a tube these days

the thorns were like 3/8 inch long... i woulda been screwed anyway lol i hit glass and shit all the time, my tires are doing just fine... just long thorns fuck everything

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/25/2013 6:50 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

the thorns were like 3/8 inch long... i woulda been screwed anyway lol i hit glass and shit all the time, my tires are doing ...more

fuck thorns , and small glass, i ran over a bottle and nothing but i hit a small peice of glass and got a flat the next day

|

4/26/2013 7:09 AM

If you have any of the 7 frames listed, and would trade....please tell me. I love my frame, just not the cs brake mounts

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/26/2013 7:16 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

If you have any of the 7 frames listed, and would trade....please tell me. I love my frame, just not the cs brake mounts

get a sunday ian with mounts !

|

4/26/2013 7:19 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

I have to be able to take the mounts off... And I dont really want a 74.5 ht angle...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/26/2013 7:45 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

I have to be able to take the mounts off... And I dont really want a 74.5 ht angle...

true true , i think youd like the frame still :p

|

4/26/2013 7:49 AM

I really want to try a 75.5 ht like the Lacey though

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/26/2013 7:53 AM

ht angle doesnt matter anymore technically speaking. bigger tires throw off the angle of the headtube. the offset of a fork is whats gonna give you the responsive front end now. for example a 2.35 momentum or mtt will make a 75* ht feel like a 74.5 ht and so on. i read it somewhere. ill see if i can find it.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/26/2013 7:55 AM

tomdon wrote:

ht angle doesnt matter anymore technically speaking. bigger tires throw off the angle of the headtube. the offset of a fork is ...more

but if you have the same sized tire in the back , it shouldnt matter

|

4/26/2013 8:01 AM

tomdon wrote:

ht angle doesnt matter anymore technically speaking. bigger tires throw off the angle of the headtube. the offset of a fork is ...more

Therefore a 75.5 will still be more responsive. A 74.5 will feel like 74.....gross

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/26/2013 8:03 AM

but if you have the same sized tire in the back , it shouldnt matter

And this makes sense because the only difference the tire would make is when both wheels are on the ground because a smaller rear tire would make the bike sit crooked. But with matching tires, it will feel the same.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/26/2013 8:28 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

And this makes sense because the only difference the tire would make is when both wheels are on the ground because a smaller ...more

for the most part. but not every frame company gets their measurements the same way. for the most part they do but certain companies do things differently such as cs length being measured slammed instead of center center, bb height from bottom of bb instead of middle, standover from center of bb to center of tt vs center of bb to top of tt or even top of bb to top of tt, and some probably measure ht angle to the ground rather than axle line. anyways heres the link that explains how frame geo should be done and how most companies measuremnts are partially innacurate due to so many damn variables.
http://www.fortytwobmx.com/bmxtech_framegeometry.html

|

4/26/2013 8:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2013 8:31 AM

anyways, sorry to jack your thread with my rambling, just trying to help make sure you dont trade for something you're gonna hate. and have you ever thought about just sending your frame to s&m or zodiac engineering to make it capable of ss mounts?

|

4/26/2013 9:09 AM

Ya, ive gone through alot of frames since I started almost 3 years ago teying to find what I want... Ive decided that my frame would be perfect with a steeper ht angle and a higher standover and seatstay located mounts (because my chain hitting my brakes is super annoying)...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/27/2013 7:03 AM

yo bro i am getting a federal lacey so hold on to this for me
text me 320-438-4337

|

4/27/2013 9:55 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

yo bro i am getting a federal lacey so hold on to this for me
text me 320-438-4337

Texted.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/28/2013 4:33 PM

Up. No other offers?

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/28/2013 4:41 PM

Try putting a price on it that will get you a frame you want and see if anyone will pay it?

|

4/28/2013 4:54 PM

tomdon wrote:

Try putting a price on it that will get you a frame you want and see if anyone will pay it?

Nobody has a frame on here fs that i want... So idk where to price it. Id take a serious offer though

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/28/2013 9:47 PM

No offers?

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/29/2013 7:50 AM

Offer me a price, its now for sale

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook