*Frames Sold / Thanks Vital *

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2015 6:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2015 12:24 PM

21" Fiend Reynolds (matte black) 130 shipped

BTM SOLD

20.75" S&M BTM (trans sky) 200 shipped (truly is brand new / never ridden, pic shows built-up) I can take many more pics from any angle you desire. It's mint.

I'm leaving for Spain on the 20th so I can't accept trades right now. I do return on the 4th if anyone wants to wait till then. Willing to trade for freecoaster wheel, Noster II or III, Benny L, Ballast, ALVX, Butter 2, Fly Trueno / Dolmen / Roey…)

Thanks for looking guys. I last posted under blackmammoth (I forgot the PW and I deleted the email—silly me). I'm legit. Will share personal info so that you can search online and see that I'm a solid person. Can also share eBay accounts and all that jazz.

arden.adbg at gmail

TUMBLR UPDATED WITH NEW PICS!

gameofbike.tumblr.com

Check it out!
|

6/8/2015 7:30 PM

A week too late damn woukd have been all over this.

|

6/8/2015 10:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2015 9:45 PM

Ha, no sweat. Worse case scenario I keep the frame and build a second ride. But then again, there's just no need to have 2 bikes in the trunk for 1 person. Seems excessive!

Everyone loves a price drop! 160 shipped. I found a lot more Fiend stickers for what it's worth.

Willing to open the trade pool to include any random items from Stranger and BSD. Am also interested in a BTM wrapped stem and/or sprocket. Also willing to hear out any trades for a freecoaster wheel.

Hit me up!

|

6/8/2015 11:48 PM

gameofbike wrote:

Ha, no sweat. Worse case scenario I keep the frame and build a second ride. But then again, there's just no need to have 2 ...more

I have this freecoaster wheelset http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Animal-Gsport-KHE-frecoaster-wheelset,1298915

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/10/2015 6:34 PM

I JUST traded my Stranger Ballast for a Sunday Broadcaster v1!!! But I reallly dig the Reynolds frame and would definitely trade for my Sunday if youre interested. small top tube dent. Minor scratches but overall in very sturdy and cosmetically sound condition.

Specs:
Bottom Bracket 11.5″
Top Tube Length 21"
Chainstay Length 12.8″ – 13.25″
Head Tube Angle 75.5
Seat Tube Angle 71

Very similar to the ALVX. I ironically logged on today to see if anyone wanted to trade or buy it haha.

|

Pop a tire I'm sweatin'.

6/10/2015 9:50 PM

The Horror Contact / Will consider. Looks tempting, especially if I can convert to female. Give me a sec' to think. Thanks.

luke_dawg / Trade back for you Ballast, haha. I may have to pass on the Sunday. Kind of picky with frames, sorry.

To All / It's been dropped to 160 shipped. That's a steal! I think.

|

6/10/2015 10:21 PM

gameofbike wrote:

The Horror Contact / Will consider. Looks tempting, especially if I can convert to female. Give me a sec' to think. Thanks.

...more

You totally can, I changed my khe reverse from a male to female with aluminum axle. There is female chromo or aluminum axles sold by khe. I had mine ordered through empire. For bolts ,I use Gsport ones, same as what would be used on all Gsport hubs.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/11/2015 1:46 PM

Here are the pics of the BTM. It's built up, but never ridden. If you compare the left chainstays of the Reynolds and the BTM you can see that the frame has never met a ledge. I strictly pedal grind and there are no marks whatsoever.

Photo

Photo

|

6/11/2015 1:50 PM

Dam i want that btm

|

6/13/2015 4:31 AM

gameofbike wrote:

Here are the pics of the BTM. It's built up, but never ridden. If you compare the left chainstays of the Reynolds and the BTM ...more

What was the price on the btm ?

|

REFS: FlyGuy340917,HardBMX_Tim,ecuadevil,Marco_Gonzalez

6/13/2015 10:17 AM

Originally I listed the frame for 230. It's now 210 (includes shipping and I'll take the hit on the PayPal fees so that the buyer is protected).

Oh, and lastly, I found the original Warranty Card and the brake mounts. I don't know anything about brakes, but I believe the kit is complete. I can always send pics.

Keep it bumping!

|

6/13/2015 10:19 AM

Not sure if I posted a link to my Tumblr featuring a gallery of images, but here it goes:

gameofbike.tumblr.com

|

6/15/2015 8:30 AM

Trades for fiend?

|

Instagram: TyriqueCannon
Text me @ : (518) 415-1246

6/15/2015 3:30 PM

I'll trade up the Fiend. Just let me know what you have.

FYI: I've got some buyers lined up, just haven't received payment yet.

|

6/16/2015 5:42 AM

What year is the Reynolds frame? And any dents?

|

6/16/2015 6:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2015 7:03 AM

Hey jtgarrett,

It's the very latest version (not the Embryo); frame was purchased in March of this year, 2015. No dents whatsoever. Just the grind damage along the left chainstay (not surface deep); chain slap marks along inner right chainstay (hardly visible).

I am going to go ahead and update my Tumblr with more pics.

gameofbike.tumblr.com

Thanks.

|

6/16/2015 7:09 AM

Interested in trading for a brand new pair of premium 1948 cranks? No damage just some marks on the petal boss. Still have box and receipt also a pair of fireballs 2.40

|

Instagram: TyriqueCannon
Text me @ : (518) 415-1246

6/16/2015 8:18 AM

Alright, you wanna PM me your number? Think I'll go ahead and grab it

|

6/16/2015 12:23 PM

Fiend frame was sold this very morning, shortly after my post to you jtgarrett. Sorry 'bout that.

I'm sure I will have more goods to sell in the coming weeks/months.

Thanks everyone.

|