FRONT WHEEL NEEDED mine was stolen

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2013 4:36 PM

My wheel was stolen from my car along with the pire peg and hubguard I am realy mad about it this wheel was nice and smooth

I am looking for any decent 3/8 front wheel for a sealed hub. I have money and my paypal is ready. I am looking for a quick deal.
If you cant ship this tomorow then nevermind. I want to ride a nice wheel as quick as possible. I am running a shitty wheel ATM.

dont mind about color but no damn colore spockes please.

OFFER UP

|

8/11/2013 5:00 PM

Buy my wheels man. smile

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

8/11/2013 5:02 PM

Need only the front.

Not sure if your profile is peg friendly... never ride one before

Give me a price shipped express to quebec canada

|

8/11/2013 5:03 PM

Just pmd you

|

8/11/2013 5:07 PM

susboi wrote:

Just pmd you

where can I see that message?

|

8/11/2013 5:09 PM

In your email lol

|

8/11/2013 5:09 PM

I have a Shadow rant laced to a odyssey hazard lite red hub, black rim/spokes, perfectly true, no broken spokes or anything.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/11/2013 5:12 PM

susboi wrote:

In your email lol

the email linked to this account is not valid anymore .. now its dancause.alexandre@hotmail.com

Damn I was looking for it everywhere

|

8/11/2013 5:14 PM

Four wrote:

I have a Shadow rant laced to a odyssey hazard lite red hub, black rim/spokes, perfectly true, no broken spokes or anything.

price shipped express to canada? v2hub? and are we talking about the pomegranate rim or the red anodized?

|

8/11/2013 5:21 PM

Emailed you

|

8/11/2013 6:04 PM

Four wrote:

funfrontbrake wrote:

price shipped express to canada? v2hub? and are we talking about the pomegranate rim or the red anodized?

Ah shit I forgot you're in canada. The hub is red the rim is black og paint/stickers, v2 hub and ano red I'm pretty sure, I got the wheel in sept 2011 and quit riding for a year and a half and got new wheels lol.

|

8/11/2013 6:12 PM

Four wrote:

funfrontbrake wrote:

Four wrote:

Ah shit I forgot you're in canada. The hub is red the rim is black og paint/stickers, v2 hub and ano red I'm pretty sure, I got the wheel in sept 2011 and quit riding for a year and a half and got new wheels lol.

seems good.can you send pic to dancause.alexandre@hotmail.com

|

8/11/2013 6:15 PM

Photo
|

8/11/2013 6:34 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

Four wrote:

funfrontbrake wrote:

seems good.can you send pic to dancause.alexandre@hotmail.com

Here ya go. rim has some small scratches but rideable as is.Photo

Photo

|