FS: 20.75 Verde Luxe homie price

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2015 5:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2015 5:58 PM

So I'm selling this Verde because I finally got my hands on a 21" Deathtrap. This frame was in the process of being stripped but I ran out of sandpaper and then primed it some. I had started to finish it but was hooked up with the Deathtrap so that is why it looks the way it does. Nothing a bit of sand paper and paint can't fix lol. This is the Luxe 20.75 edition frame and is full chromo and heat treated (got confirmation of frame through Verde) No dings or dents

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

3/8/2015 5:58 PM

You might as well just give it to a friend that needs one, don't think that'll sell on here

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

3/8/2015 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2015 6:07 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

You might as well just give it to a friend that needs one, don't think that'll sell on here

And why is that? It's a nice frame with a shit paint job. I see people on here looking for cheap frames all of the time so why wouldn't I post this up? I've been riding it for at least a year now and it has put up with the abuse I put it through and hasn't had a single issue plus it's light. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell. No harm done. Thanks though man

|

3/8/2015 11:37 PM

I'll most likely grab it JT. Text me in the morning and we'll get you those chrome perfect 10's homie.

|

3/9/2015 7:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2015 7:38 AM

Not a Yeagle, definitely a stock frame. But for Perfect 10s I guess it's a fair trade.

|

3/18/2015 6:03 PM

Price?

|

3/18/2015 6:09 PM

Shoot an offer

|