FS: Everything! BMX parts, Road and Mountain, Shoes, and more...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2008 10:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:54 PM

I have a little bit of everything for sale here, if you are interested I accept PayPal or money orders. Please check my Ebay profile, you will see that I have 100% positive feedback

My Ebay Feedback

If you would like more pictures or have questions reply here or reach me via email: sale DOT danny AT gmail DOT com.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Revenge Industries Folding Tire: Folding Tire! 20 x 1.95 110 psi max. Like new, only ridden on for a couple days. Very light weight (14.9 oz) $28 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
XS Digger Seat:Truly a classic seat, and this one is preserved in excellent condition! Also probably one of the strongest seats you can buy, while still having a relatively low weight. It has tons of padding, and is shaped just right and easy to pinch with the knees doing bar-spins and such. In my opinion, this is the most comfortable seat ever made. $18 shipped.

Shadow Crowgora Sprocket & Guards:Slightly used, one of the guards is brand new. It's just about the only 25T sprocket that you can get a guard for. I will include both of the guards shown here. The sprocket has 2 different guard placements, so you could put both guards on at once if you wanted to. Made from 6061 T-6 aluminum with a machined surface front and back. 7mm thick with machined cut outs, 1/8” teeth, 15/16’ bore, 3.4 oz. The adapter fits a 19mm spindle. $55 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Odyssey Path P-Lyte 20x1.85: Used only for about a week, almost brand new. $14 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Hub Guard: Not sure what brand, great condition. Very light weight. $9 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Kink Trim Seat Clamp: Brand New, Aluminum 0.7 oz. $8 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Demolition Johnson Seat Post: Like new, and extremely light weight (6.9 oz)! 7075 Aluminum. Fits 7-9mm rails. $30 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
SuperStar (made by Tree) Bar Ends: Threaded, AL bar ends, super light weight. Never used. $8 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Kink Knee Pads: Large, brand new never used. $11 shipped.

Pro Designed Miniramp Knee Pads: Used, but have been washed several times, and smell fresh! Not sure what size, but they fit me comfortably and my leg measures 14" below the knee and 16" above. $14 shipped.

TSG Force Elbow Pads: Used, but have been washed several times, and smell fresh! Medium, fit me fine and my arm measures 12" below the elbow and 11" right above. $11 shipped.

Mavic Rear Track Wheel 700c BRAND NEW never used. Mavic CXP22 622X15 700c rim, 32 DT Swiss spokes, flip-flop hub. Machined braking surface. Rear hub is spaced at 120 mm, but I have some extra spacers if you need them. A very very nice wheel. $100 shipped.

ProLite Front Track Wheel 700c Slightly used, has about 300 miles on it. 20 bladed spokes, machined braking surface. No skewer included. Excellent condition, wheel is perfectly true and spins smooth. Comes with rim strip installed. $58 shipped.

Brooks Standard B-17 Saddle BRAND NEW, NEVER USED! Sells for ~$110 retail. get it here for $100 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
AtomLab QuickStep pedals Like new, only used a couple times. Works with standard SPD compatible shoes. Very easy to clip in and out of. Can also use these like platform pedals because the springs retract into the pedal when you step on them with normal shoes. $100 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Odyssey Southgate Magnesium Sealed Very used, some pins missing. Pedal still spins very smoothly (sealed bearings). Also lightweight (magnesium pedals). $8 shipped.

Asics Onitsuka Tiger ShoesBrand new unisex Asics Onitsuka Tiger shoes. These shoes were a limited edition made for artists at the 2008 Bonnaroo Music Festival held annually in Manchester, TN. Size: Men’s US 10.5, EU 44.5. Very lightweight and comfortable. $58 shipped.

Converse Sea Star Boat Shoes Brand new Converse Sea Star Boat Shoes. Size: Men’s 10.5, EU 44.5, UK 9.5. $30 shipped.

Lake MX90 Clipless shoes Lake MX90 SPD-compatible clipless shoes. Like new, less than 75 miles on them. The hidden SPD-compatible sole and the street-sneaker design allows you to walk in them without anyone knowing that you're wearing cycling shoes. Also, I found it extremely easy to clip in and out with these shoes. Size: US Men’s 10.5 – 11, EU 45.0. $30 shipped.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Boss TU-2 Tuner Pedal Excellent condition, this pedal might as well be brand new because it was hardly ever used. Tested and works perfectly. Anybody interested in this pedal I’m sure already knows the specifications, and knows that this is a high quality pedal with true bypass capabilities. $78 shipped.

Verizon LG-VX4500 cell phone used Verizon cell phone. The model is LG-VX4500. The phone still works just fine, and I have had no problems with its operation. The only flaws are cosmetic, you can see there are some light scratches on the front and also the front screen is cracked. But the front screen still works perfectly and is still readable. The phone includes the user’s manual, and charger. $11 shipped.

|

1/9/2009 8:34 AM

Everything pictured is still for sale, make some offers!

|

1/10/2009 1:44 PM

damn dude this is a BMX site not "sell all your shit right here" place show some respect for the riders.. ya people sell shit but its not shoes amd fucking cell phones put your shit some where else

|

"i forgive you and so does jesus"

1/10/2009 2:56 PM

What about $50 and shipping for the tuner?

|

of course she hot shes wearing a sweater