FS: F25s and Federal V3/Rollcage Wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2013 11:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2013 7:07 PM

Got some parts I need to get rid of. Absolutely no trades, sorry. Need to money to finish my Barcode build. I am awful at setting prices so go ahead and offer.

1. Black Odyssey F25s. Comes in the original box. Typical installation marks on dropouts and steerer tube. The paint has rubbed off on the inside of the legs in small spots from big tires. There's a small-ish scratch on the left leg, can be seen in the picture. No other damage besides that. Everything is perfectly straight, no problems at all. Includes top cap. Seriously the stiffest fork I've ever used. I'll say $85 shipped to continental US.

Photo

Photo

Photo

2. 9T RHD Federal V3 female axle freecoaster laced to a G-Sport Rollcage rim with generic spokes and nips. One little scratch on the side of the hub shell on the drive side and a very small ding on the side corner of the rim, not really noticeable. "R" sticker has been removed because my friends think they are hilarious. Trued it to the best of my ability. Very straight and the spokes are nice and tight. Originally built by Albe's. The washers for the bolts are not pictured but will be included. I will also include the 3 slack washers. It will be shipped with an Odyssey rim strip, too. Great wheel. Egh, I guess I'll say $155 shipped to continental US.

Photo

Photo

|

12/27/2013 11:59 AM

Seriously?! You suck! I'm broke as fuck for another week and you post the forks I need. I'm now going to edit everything you post to say "I banged Ronald McDonald and now I have red bushy pubes!" Until I either buy yours or buy a new set in a couple weeks.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/27/2013 3:38 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Seriously?! You suck! I'm broke as fuck for another week and you post the forks I need. I'm now going to edit everything you ...more

Haha, I'll hold them for you if you want. Unless someone offers to pay a lot more, they're yours.

|

12/27/2013 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2013 6:46 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Haha, I'll hold them for you if you want. Unless someone offers to pay a lot more, they're yours.

Nah, you sell them to whoever has the cash first, man. No dibs, lol.

Although, for the record, I'd buy both of these if I hadn't just funded what I consider an expensive Christmas, but what my wife considers "Not spending that much" lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/27/2013 7:43 PM

Is that the lowest you'd go for that coaster is $155?

|

*Refs* from, robinson79, obiwan chromoly, SuperstarDK, TCbmx., ScramHype.

I build bikes... I don't ride hard core anymore I just ride.

To get ahold of me easier text me, 405-567-57zero2

12/27/2013 9:25 PM

bmxtru13 wrote:

Is that the lowest you'd go for that coaster is $155?

Probably not but I got a local kid wanting to buy it but doesn't have the money yet. How much were you looking to offer?

|

12/28/2013 12:24 AM

Duuuude!!! what about a trade and some cash!!?

|

12/28/2013 7:38 PM

Hey man, will you ship to Toronto for a higher shipping price?

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

12/28/2013 9:55 PM

skittles69 wrote:

Duuuude!!! what about a trade and some cash!!?

Sorry man, can only take cash. Gotta pay off my new build.

|

12/28/2013 9:56 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

Hey man, will you ship to Toronto for a higher shipping price?

Probably, I'd need to check to see how much more it would be though.

|

12/29/2013 9:19 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Did you manage to get a price estimate yet?

|

12/31/2013 8:53 AM

Wheel still for sale? I really want it.

|

1/1/2014 1:28 PM

If you still have the wheel, I'm definitely interested.

|

1/1/2014 2:41 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

Sorry for the delay man. It's still available. UPS's website is sketchy as fuck for me, haha, but it's saying shipping would be $24.80 to a random postal code in Toronto. Don't know how accurate that is though. The wheel would be around $10 to most of the US, so I guess add $15?

|

1/1/2014 4:40 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

McCheeseKid wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Sorry for the delay man. It's still available. UPS's website is sketchy as fuck for me, haha, but it's saying shipping would ...more

Sounds good, can you email me right now mccheesekid@gmail.com?

|