FS/FT Primo Bars/Premium cranks/Shadow FORKS/wheels Etc!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2012 4:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2012 8:38 PM

Open to trades, Not looking for stock shit or stuff beat to hell.

Eclat sprocket NEW ADDED and Meanick chain NEW ADDED

Phone Number- TXT Only- 1 (915) 209-0911
Paypal Only--Pay as Gift Or Pay extra Fees.
Not shipping anything under 10$ May make exceptions depending on what im shipping.

Looking For- Freecoaster/48 spline cranks/Spline drive sprockets 28th Mint/ Forks w/ low offset/RED SUN ENVY OR RED ALIEN DEVAINT RIM/ red front wheel must be light..

Eclat Sylar Sprocket 28 NEW- 27$ Shipped
Mecanick halftrac Gold halflink chain NEW-17$ shipped

~~~~~~~TIRES AND SEAT ARNT FOR SALE~~~~~

Mutiny Sinister 100$ or trade for a frame with mounts

Oddy V3 wheel LHD 9th driver 100$

Spuntic Cranks 65$

WTP supreme stem polished 25$

20.6 Tierra 4 w/ break mounts/gyro tabs Never used. 2 Weeks Old
180$ shipped? Obo. 190 w/ bb 200$ w/ headset

Shadow Vultus Forks w/ new top cap. Chrome 75$ shipped

Shadow Vultus bars painted red- 50$ shipped with fly fino grips

Oddy V3 stem Black- 30$ shipped 40$ w/ bluesix ti bolt
Shadow Corvus Headset 12$ shipped

Premium 1948 Cranks chrome 175 w/ new bolts all around 75$ shipped

Shadow Corvus BB 12$ shipped Spanish

Fly Ruben Pcs 10$ shipped

Simple 27th sprocket 10$ shipped

Oddy bluebird chain gold 12$ shipped

Front- Simple Eject/43 hardware spokes/3 colors of alloy nipples/alien deviant
Mint- 80$ shipped (hubs rolls for F** forever)

FEELER-Rear- Profile Mini Female w/ Profile button bolts/43 hardware Bolts/Alloy nipples/Sun Envy Red (rim and nipples are brand new) 150$ shipped Obo

SOLDFly alta stem polished- 30$ shipped- Brand new Bolts- Old bolts poked thorugh metal a lil

Oddy V3 stem Trade for a silver or gold one

Bluesix Ti stem Bolts Blue Metric- 25$ shipped Mint Cond

Simple Eject hub V2 Teal - Will trade for a Red hub or offer Female only

Sprockets
Animal Sprockey Balboa Gold New 28th
Simple 27th sprocket 10$ shipped

Chains
Oddy blurbird chain Gold NEW 12$ shipped
Green KMC chain w/ halflink
Oddy master link in bag
Superstar halflink
Blue mecanick halftrac chain

Rims- 36 Hole
Chrome Sun City lite rim Chrome Is peeling
Purple Salt rim

Brakes & Stuff~ ASK For FULL SET UP If ur looking
Fly Brakes w/ classico Hanger 25$ shipped
Oddy linear slic cable black Like New
Rush Lever 7$ shipped
Snafu Upper dual gyro cables SMALL New
Oddy G3 Upper cable NEW LONG

Seats & Stuff~
We the people black pivotal- 15$ shipped
Eastern pivotal (can be recovered) 13$ shipped
Animal red pivotal post Cut- 10$ shipped?

Spokes & Stuff
Gold oddy spokes NEW still in bag Comes w/ nipples
Bags and bags of nipples silver/black ASK ME bout em if interested

Grips & Stuff~
Fly Fino Gum Cut Like NEW
Coalation barends RED NEW

Pegs & Hub guards-
Kink viridian hub guard black used 10$ Shipped
White Gsport Pleg NEW 3/8 7$ shipped
Black Pleg NEW w/ Zodiac ING insert 15$ Shipped
Stolen 3//8 black thermite PEG 7$
Use Pleg 5$?

Crank parts and small parts-
FSA Crank installer New 10$
Profile GDH Installer Used 8$ obo
FSA Silver sprocket Bolt New 2$?
FSA Spindle bolts 2$?
Black Micro drive sprocket bolt
Sprocket adaptors all sizes all NEW

Headset Caps-
WTP fork Cap Black NEW
Shadow Vultus Fork Cap Black NEW
Simple Fork Cap Black NEW
Tree Fork Bolt used Black
Salt Fork Cap Used
Eastern Fork Cap Used

Bbs And Crank spacers
Unknown Spanish BB 1 19 mm and one 22 mm u can use a sprocket adaptor to use it as a 19 mm bb.
W/ tube spacers
Shadow Spanish Cone spacers Lime green painted pink
Profile Black cone spacers Like new
Mechanic cone spacers

Valve caps-
Bullet Set Red
Blue Dice Cap set
Silver spike caps set
1 chrome cap
1 gold spike cap
Crown gold caps Lil broken

Wheel parts & NIPPLES & Spokes
Flush mount axle bolts 14 mm NEW Set
Gsport Hex Nipple Spoke wrench
PROFILE 14 mm Adaptors NEW 3/8 to 14 mm adaptors.

MISC-
ODI Keychain Thing
Danscomp Bags

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

1/25/2012 4:39 PM

what you want to pay for 2 red sun envys?

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

1/25/2012 5:05 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

I only need one, and i can order em for 35$ so not much lol

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

1/25/2012 5:15 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

White Knight wrote:

I only need one, and i can order em for 35$ so not much lol

from where lol,i texted boutthe stem

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

1/25/2012 6:07 PM

redline devices in polished to a mirror finish? for 1948?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/25/2012 6:10 PM

future FBM wrote:

Na sorry man...im tired of shiny shit...lol

|

Refs-

1/25/2012 6:14 PM

future FBM wrote:

White Knight wrote:

Na sorry man...im tired of shiny shit...lol

weel i said that cuz its easily painted, just stripp the clear off (or i can) and paint em.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/25/2012 7:49 PM

i am interested in the odyssey elementry stem i have red parts i can trade

|

theBrotherhoodbmx

1/25/2012 7:51 PM

chaz manus wrote:

i am interested in the odyssey elementry stem i have red parts i can trade

Not Looking for red parts unless its cranks/alien deviant rim/or a sun envy

|

Refs-

1/25/2012 7:55 PM

ok i dont have those

|

theBrotherhoodbmx

1/26/2012 12:49 AM

Price on fly stem , ti stem bolts ,axle adapters ,simple sproket and that sweet zebra seat bundled ,shipped???? hmu 757 635 8424

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

1/26/2012 9:13 AM

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

Price on fly stem , ti stem bolts ,axle adapters ,simple sproket and that sweet zebra seat bundled ,shipped???? hmu 757 635 8424

75$ shipped

|

Refs-

1/26/2012 12:34 PM

White Knight wrote:

75$ shipped

Dude deal whats ur paypal addy ill have droogskull send it saturday ,i get paid friday night ill load it on a moneypac and give it to droog

|

tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

1/26/2012 1:08 PM

I want the g sport guard , pegs and the fly frame , Text me at 267 897 7027 please!!

|

No fear no limits.
Refs:Dosstheeboss,wade,Futurefbm

1/26/2012 2:04 PM

White Knight wrote:

75$ shipped

Dude deal whats ur paypal addy ill have droogskull send it saturday ,i get paid friday night ill load it on a moneypac and give it to droog

U friends with droogy? he has my paypal or ill ask him hes my bro

|

Refs-

1/26/2012 2:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2012 2:05 PM

Thelilozzy wrote:

I want the g sport guard , pegs and the fly frame , Text me at 267 897 7027 please!!

Txt me man if u want it. im out of the house atm

|

Refs-

1/26/2012 2:06 PM

bumpy

|

Refs-

1/26/2012 5:55 PM

bumpy

|

Refs-

1/26/2012 9:03 PM

Thelilozzy wrote:

White Knight wrote:

Txt me man if u want it. im out of the house atm

texted?

|

No fear no limits.
Refs:Dosstheeboss,wade,Futurefbm

1/27/2012 8:43 AM

how long are the spokes? what do the ti stem bolts fit? do you have the bolts for the shield? i probably need 3 bags of nips.. 2 shiny one black. Are these nips any good?

And whats that bolt with the locktite next to the shield in the pic..

|

1/27/2012 9:20 AM

Dude vy chance di u still have the ti 3/8 gsporr bolts with the shoulders?? If so can we sub em in instead of the adaptrrs ,i can add a few vucks and also how bad is xhrome peeling on that sun rim ,hmu please this thread kills my phone battery 757635842

|

1/27/2012 9:50 AM

JoeGreen wrote:

how long are the spokes? what do the ti stem bolts fit? do you have the bolts for the shield? i probably need 3 bags of nips.. 2 shiny one black. Are these nips any good?

And whats that bolt with the locktite next to the shield in the pic..

188 or so im not sure id have to check. There metric...Sooo almost any Stem >_>

Nipples are nipples...

|

Refs-

1/27/2012 9:51 AM

Dude vy chance di u still have the ti 3/8 gsporr bolts with the shoulders?? If so can we sub em in instead of the adaptrrs ,i can add a few vucks and also how bad is xhrome peeling on that sun rim ,hmu please this thread kills my phone battery 757635842

You need to work on ur spelling :/

There is no ti blts fs minus stem bolts. There is pictures of the rim..

|

Refs-

1/27/2012 9:55 AM

Its my touch screen its stupid most of the time,lol ,how much to add the sun rim to my bundle??

|

1/27/2012 9:58 AM

Its my touch screen its stupid most of the time,lol ,how much to add the sun rim to my bundle??

Not selling simple sprocket atm now..the 28 didnt fit on my bike so i gota use it -.-;

|

Refs-

1/27/2012 10:00 AM

So what about the shield and that funny lil bolt?

|

1/27/2012 10:05 AM

JoeGreen wrote:

So what about the shield and that funny lil bolt?

i hae the sheild not sure what u mean by funny lil bolt...

|

Refs-

1/27/2012 10:09 AM

How much for those cranks if you still have them

|

Bmx

1/27/2012 12:08 PM

Sammygordon wrote:

How much for those cranks if you still have them

Trying to trade them only atm, may think bout selling them later on

|

Refs-

1/27/2012 5:35 PM

Sent you a text.

|