Tires -mirage/ fuego like new
Pedals-FlyRuben
PM for details wanna sell as a complete
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

4/6/2021 7:52 PM

Damn it, why couldn't this be up sooner. I was looking for foursomes and had to get something else. What rise are those?

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

4/6/2021 8:55 PM

|

4/6/2021 10:16 PM

Price for pedals and Fly stem?

|

4/6/2021 11:16 PM

Trying to sell as a complete first, just entertaining offers I realize I didnt put that. I have a second complete also was just waiting to see if this one moved. I may end up parting out both bikes. Unless someone's got a GPU to trade for both lol. Here's the other bike Photo

|

4/7/2021 7:47 AM

Price on shadow wheelset

|

4/7/2021 8:44 AM

Fork and crank?

|

4/7/2021 9:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2021 9:31 AM

canyouwheelie wrote:

Trying to sell as a complete first, just entertaining offers I realize I didnt put that. I have a second complete also was just waiting to see if this one moved. I may end up parting out both bikes. Unless someone's got a GPU to trade for both lol. Here's the other bike Photo

Want to buy the seat and maybe the stem, if you part out consider me very interested

Also what frame is that? I really dig the color

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

4/7/2021 9:41 AM

whats the frame size and what you trying to get for it?

|

4/7/2021 10:47 AM

yourguymando23 wrote:

Price on shadow wheelset

250 they are new with a little brake marks and a little ding on the front I can post when I'm off work. Thought I was going to have a trail bike and never went so the wheels just sat on the bike in the garage.

|

4/7/2021 10:50 AM

jmz313 wrote:

whats the frame size and what you trying to get for it?

Both frames are 21 fly fuego5 blk factory the other is a fuego 7 with my own paint/ copper experiment. Haven't thought about what I was t for parting out that's my last resort both are hardly used but may be scratched and the blk ones brake mount holes are a little crooked (the left one.)

|

4/7/2021 10:51 AM

DustyCheeks87 wrote:

Fork and crank?

Blk forks are odyssey r32 little cut off the tube and the copper ones are animal 15 offset uncut other set of cranks are bsd 24mm 165 I'll post a part list of the other bike after work

|

4/7/2021 10:55 AM

Copper bike
Frame- fuego 7
Forks- animal 15 uncut
Stem- animal inverse
Bars- 9.42 scumbags
Cranks- bsd 24mm 165
Chain- supreme new
Sprocket- animal gaurd
Brakes- odyssey springfeild
Pedals- animal
Seat- animal /post- bsd
Wheelset- hazard lite
Tires- bsd sqeak and street

|

4/7/2021 7:54 PM

yourguymando23 wrote:

Price on shadow wheelset

canyouwheelie wrote:

250 they are new with a little brake marks and a little ding on the front I can post when I'm off work. Thought I was going to have a trail bike and never went so the wheels just sat on the bike in the garage.

I'll buy the Wheelset, PayPal ready

|

4/7/2021 8:23 PM

Let me get the animal stem ?

|

4/7/2021 8:30 PM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

Let me get the animal stem ?

I’m tryna buy the stem

|

-Indiana Tom

4/8/2021 5:34 PM

Copper bike is pending locally I'll keep yall updated.

|

4/8/2021 6:01 PM

Guys offering 550 for the copper bike, seem fair?

|

4/8/2021 6:32 PM

canyouwheelie wrote:

Seems decent, but I’m sure you could make a lot more parting it out

|

-Indiana Tom

4/9/2021 12:15 PM

yourguymando23 wrote:

Price on shadow wheelset

canyouwheelie wrote:

Let me know either way if you want to sell these or not. Ill buy them asap or I'm going to go with something else

|

4/9/2021 4:56 PM

Let me know about that seat if you still got it

|

-Indiana Tom

4/9/2021 7:35 PM

Black bike is also pending as a complete. Never said I was parting out yet

|

4/9/2021 11:54 PM

canyouwheelie wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Seems decent, but I’m sure you could make a lot more parting it out

Absolutely. You got some great parts. Even if you don’t sell on Vital, parting it out on eBay will get you more than $550. Your decision man, just hate to see someone get shortchanged. Animal parts, Odyssey wheels, Scumbag (discontinued) bars? Don’t sell yourself short.

|

4/10/2021 8:06 AM

I appreciate the honesty, I'm 30 now with a daughter and had a very close call the other day and as lame as it sounds I cant afford injuries that will cause me to miss work. Thought I'd get back into it a year to two ago and it's just not worth it in my eyes anymore.

|

4/10/2021 8:25 AM

canyouwheelie wrote:

I appreciate the honesty, I'm 30 now with a daughter and had a very close call the other day and as lame as it sounds I cant afford injuries that will cause me to miss work. Thought I'd get back into it a year to two ago and it's just not worth it in my eyes anymore.

I definitely hear you, having turned 40 in January. Your post actually got me thinking about posting an eBay “how to” on how to maximize your revenue and profit for your items when selling. Given COVID, I’ve been working from home and not traveling at all for the past 12 months...which has given me ALOT of time to ride but also try new gear and then sell without losing really any money.

|

4/10/2021 7:51 PM

Black bike is being parted out

|

4/10/2021 8:44 PM

Animal seat and odyssey post are sold

|

4/11/2021 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2021 9:46 PM

Are you selling the BSD tires on the copper bike? If so, how much are you selling them for (shipped to Texas)? Thanks! (Width of each tire)?

|

4/12/2021 7:23 AM

Animal jump off stem, animal foursome bars, cult stem, shadow wheelset, and mirage tires all sold.

|

4/12/2021 1:07 PM

How much for the 28t Shadow sprocket shipped?

|

REF: HELLOMYNAMEISRAD, CKY99