FS/WTT khe v1 reverse 9t lhd > hoffman generator rim

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2014 7:56 AM

lightly used (under 10 hours total with just a couple hours on this 9t driver, no drive-side grinds were done in that time though) black v1 9t lhd khe reverse hub laced with black usa spokes and chrome brass nips to a chrome 36h hoffman generator. rim shows early stages of chrome discoloration (not flaking yet) from sitting in my closet unattended for the last couple years, but brakes still work perfectly on the rim. recently serviced and greased internals are rolling smooth. will throw in a black anodized fbm hubguard with a little bit of wear and tear. still about 80% good. also thought i'd note the mismatched axle nuts (one silver one black), both require a 17mm socket still.

looking for cash or the following parts:

functional 9t gsport ratchet driver
lhd primo mix or remix hub 9t
2.3 black steel bead fit faf tires
25t black or silver sprocket, something classic looking like the tree og, odyssey c-512, etc.
Photo

Photo

|

refs: scramhype mike and hella people on bikeguide.

1/2/2014 11:08 AM

How cheap would you let this thing go?

|

1/2/2014 11:56 AM

I have a really nice 22t Tree sprocket. Text me if interested. 224.440.4348

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')

1/2/2014 12:49 PM

I have a 25t Odyssey Burlington and a Primo Remix LHD 8t

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/2/2014 8:55 PM

BTW Reed is legit!

|

1/3/2014 5:55 AM

ScramHype wrote:

BTW Reed is legit!

word, thanks mike!

i just remembered something about the 9t driver, it makes a little clank noise when you stop pedaling sometimes, probably needs to be broken in and regreased and broken in some more. just figured i'd mention it! it doesn't seem like the beginning of driver death though.

i'd let it go for $100 shipped (u.s. only) and i'll throw in some decent freebies.

|

1/3/2014 6:03 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I have a 25t Odyssey Burlington and a Primo Remix LHD 8t

thanks but i'll pass. i need a setup that slams at 13.25".

|

1/3/2014 8:06 AM

ScramHype wrote:

BTW Reed is legit!

reedinosaur wrote:

word, thanks mike!

i just remembered something about the 9t driver, it makes a little clank noise when you stop pedaling sometimes, probably needs to be broken in and regreased and broken in some more. just figured i'd mention it! it doesn't seem like the beginning of driver death though.

i'd let it go for $100 shipped (u.s. only) and i'll throw in some decent freebies.

100 shipped?
Unbelievable deal!
Love to have it, text 6173310187 with the paypal addy, and ill take it tonight!

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

1/3/2014 8:36 AM

ScramHype wrote:

BTW Reed is legit!

reedinosaur wrote:

word, thanks mike!

boston wrote:

100 shipped?
Unbelievable deal!
Love to have it, text 6173310187 with the paypal addy, and ill take it tonight!

texted! pending sale to user BOSTON.

|

1/3/2014 8:35 PM

Gone.
To me.
:D

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".