FS: part out! Profiles, odyssey, fit etc...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2014 12:33 PM

Looking to part out the spare bike I've built up over the last couple years. Its got mostly legit stuff. All stuff is make offer.
Don't lowball me. I know what shit is wort. Also may be interested in trades. If you have a khe sector frame I will literally send you this entire bike..
Wheelset is pretty much brand new.

Cranks: Profiles! Chrome, I believe GDH but not 100% sure. I can see light when i look through them so deff. Hollow spindle at least.
Frame: Fit complete. Primer gray. Probablly just going to keep it.
Forks: Unknown. Probablly fit complete forks.
Pedals: Odyssey PCs black. 50% life
Front wheel: Revenge insudtries w/ fit tire
Rear wheel: Revenge again. I believe primo tire.
Seat: Mosh pivotal.
Seat post: Pivotal post
Sprocket: fit 25 tooth.
Bars: Not sure, Probablly from a fit complete. Primer gray
Steam: Fit complete.
Brakes: Fit complete brake set.

Alright. SO i have two pictures. If you want any other pictures. Just message me and ill text or email. Im not at the bike right now but will be home later to take more pics.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264

8/7/2014 9:09 AM

Nobody?

|

8/7/2014 9:12 AM

agfracing wrote:

Nobody?

its a completely stock bike except for the cranks
not many people on here want a stock bike

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/7/2014 9:14 AM

Cranks and seat.
Ive sold several sets of profiles on here in the past. Would be pumped to get them sold and have some spare cash.

|

8/7/2014 9:16 AM

agfracing wrote:

Cranks and seat.
Ive sold several sets of profiles on here in the past. Would be pumped to get them sold and have some spare ...more

if you post just the profiles, i guarantee they will get sold faster

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5