Far East Cycles frame/fork/crank cheap

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2016 6:59 AM

Trying to sell off this beautiful, limited edition colorway set to buy a new frame and fork with brake mounts. This set is one of 2 made in this color. Over $500 into it, but I'm parting with it for $340. It's a daily ridden set up, so it does carry some slight cosmetic wear accordingly. Nonetheless, still a pretty and functional bike. Would like to sell all 3 (frame, forks, and cranks) together, but may part out.

Purchaser will be accountable for shipping costs on top of list/negotiated final price. I am open to reasonable offers (as if the price isn't reasonable enough already!). Will consider partial trades for Odyssey Evo 2 brakes or some flatland specific 160mm cranks.

40542933l3Photo

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

10/14/2016 6:31 PM

Y not add ody forks witha 990 setup?

|

10/14/2016 8:45 PM

izzo wrote:

Y not add ody forks witha 990 setup?

I plan to get a frame with mounts for back brake, and I figured the best way to sell this one was all together as the limited edition set

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)