Federal Chrome Bruno Hoffman Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2013 4:48 AM

Frame is brand new, I built it up once and never rode it.
21.25 tt

280 shipped plus pp fees
Perfect condition, not one scratch..has never been rode, never left the house.

Cant post pics from my phone, just contact me and I can send it in a text. Until I can get to a real computer its the only way for now. I have a perfect seller record and there is a lot on here who can vouch for me.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/7/2013 5:17 AM

Photo
|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/12/2013 8:03 PM

Still selling frame? If so text me please! 407-492-6962

|

9/13/2013 10:33 AM

:o a local ^ hahaha. I really want this though! Too bad I'm broke.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

9/22/2013 9:07 PM

bump Photo

|

REFS-

9/29/2013 6:34 AM

Still available

|

REFS-