Federal Twilight 20.75

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2016 11:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2016 3:32 PM

Looking to sell my Federal Twilight FRAME ONLY, DOES have some grind damage on chainstays and a few dings on DT, no cracks, no dents that I could see.

Headset Integrated (Campy Spec)
BB 11.8" Mid
TT 20.75
CS 13.65″
HT 75.5°
ST 71°
Dropouts 14mm
Materials 4130 CrMo
Colors White, Black
Weight 4 lb 6 oz (2.0 kg)

Photo

I'd like 125 shipped FOR FRAME ONLY.

Photo is current-decals were removed, however the frame will be disassembled shortly and painted Lime Green within the next week or two. After painting, price goes up to $150 shipped, as it will be sanded, primed, painted and cleared well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/8/2016 1:35 PM

Can't this anymore too so if someone wants it , cop it while you can .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/10/2016 7:37 PM

I'm ripping this down this weekend to paint it up. If you have interest, now is the time to make sure you can snag it a bunch cheaper!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/14/2016 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/15/2016 1:33 PM

Frame has been pulled apart, sanded, primed and then hit with a thin coat of white (to even out what was sanded as well as make the color POP).

THERE WERE NO DENTS.

Gonna be lime green engine paint (which is an enamel with ceramic in it) so it is heat resistant and quite a bit more durable than your average cheap paint.

THEN I will hit it with multiple coats of clear.

Get at me if you have interest in it. I would also be willing to trade IN PERSON for another frame with brake mounts and gyro tab holes in a 20.75-21.25 sizing-equal condition.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura