Related:
Create New Tag
McCheeseKid McCheeseKid
11/19/2013 2:30 PM

Will be shipping from Canada, so prices are not shipped, I'll have to discuss that with you later.

For sale:

- Cult Match hub Chrome 9T RHD + hub guard (stripped axle, needs a Primo Mix replacement axle, $70 hub + guard)
- Madera Pilot v2 Graffiti laced to a Stolen Revolver Black (perfectly true, very light & strong, scratches on left side of hub, $40 hub, $90 wheel)
- Odyssey v3 9T RHD Hub laced to a Hazard lite, both black. (about to unlace because I want to keep the Haz lite, the hub works fine, but it's not the smoothest, few scratches, I will sell as a wheel if I get a good offer, $50 hub, $90 wheel)

- Eclát Sylar sprocket 25T Chrome (just a sprocket, it's light and felt pretty solid, got a 28T, don't need it anymore, $25)
- Animal MR frontload stem black (one of the best stems I've ever had, other than my current SXTN, solid as hell, $40)
- Stolen Convict topload stem black (off a stock stolen sinner, slips occasionally, $10)

Just want to know if anybody is interested, and if the prices are ok first, feel free to ask questions...

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

skubasteve skubasteve
11/19/2013 3:19 PM

can you please post a picture of the Madera graffiti hub. If it's not all scratched up I want it.

McCheeseKid McCheeseKid
11/19/2013 3:24 PM
skubasteve wrote:

can you please post a ...more

One side is scratched, but blends in with the graffiti.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP