Feeler. Want to buy a cheap front wheel. Lowest price i will buy(most likely)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2013 10:04 PM

Perferably female

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/12/2013 10:12 PM

1.you live in compton. and if you live in compton you own a handgun. and if you own a handgun you can rob people.
2. you ride bmx. if you ride bmx you know other bmx riders. if you know other bmx riders they have bikes. if they have bikes they have front wheels.
3. you have a gun to rob people and people have what you want. need I say more?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/12/2013 10:32 PM

tomdon wrote:

1.you live in compton. and if you live in compton you own a handgun. and if you own a handgun you can rob people.
2. you ride ...more

Nigga im on probation for chinchecking eskimo jay

|

I ride for my papou.

8/12/2013 11:10 PM

tomdon wrote:

2. you ride ...more

SickDude wrote:

what city/town do you actually live in?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/12/2013 11:14 PM

tomdon wrote:

2. you ride ...more

SickDude wrote:

simple solution. dont get caught. but I got a rim& spokes for cheap. just no hub to sell

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/12/2013 11:59 PM

tomdon wrote:

2. you ride ...more

SickDude wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

what city/town do you actually live in?

Ventura

|

I ride for my papou.