Delete: the wheel imploded. SnM an1mal should text me for a killer deal

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2013 11:20 PM

Alright. I wanna sell this thing.

I bought a brand new female axle for it. The only issue is that the driver jam nut is way fucking tight and I don't wanna fuck the shoulder threads up trying to loosen it since I want a new wheel anyways. The axel has a whole 6 rides on it! It was hand polished by myself. Ran a NDSG so no grind damage! Just a few spokes seen a little ledge and one is broke. Other than that the wheel is straight, just the slightest of wobble, I don't have brakes or a truing stand so its eyeballed. The rim has some scratches and what not.

Looking to get 100 plus ship. Need the 100 to buy a wheel and don't know if ill take less.

Text me at 4403286115 with offers and such. I got a ton of refs. I have PayPal but can do money orders if you absolutely have to. WILL NOT SHIP FIRST unless your like tcbmx or superstar!

Photo

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/8/2013 10:19 AM

id trade you a complete pbr, with sealed hub. cheapo wheel but id traed you it for the rim by its self

|

8/8/2013 10:22 AM

i still want that rim REALLY bad since i have its match...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/8/2013 12:00 PM

motocross656 wrote:

id trade you a complete pbr, with sealed hub. cheapo wheel but id traed you it for the rim by its self

.......come on now

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/8/2013 12:01 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Ill part if the price is right

|

8/8/2013 12:19 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

future FBM wrote:

if i get the $ id do like 50 shipped. or i may be getting a ribcage id trade

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

8/8/2013 12:37 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

future FBM wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

I'm down with that. Get one of your friends to buy the hub. Free goodies come with both.

|

8/8/2013 12:42 PM

future FBM wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

future FBM wrote:

I'm down with that. Get one of your friends to buy the hub. Free goodies come with both.

yeah im hoping i can get the rim for sure lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/8/2013 1:10 PM

Wat frame is that?

|

8/8/2013 5:36 PM

Hey man I have a birdcage with cracked spoke holes that george french said he would warranty, and my camo rhynolite xl. Any interest in a trade?

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/8/2013 7:03 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Hey man I have a birdcage with cracked spoke holes that george french said he would warranty, and my camo rhynolite xl. Any interest in a trade?

Nah dude I have a cracked bird too! Haha I just need to be able to afford this BTR

|

8/9/2013 6:28 AM

Fuck!

|

8/9/2013 8:59 AM

price shipped for hub alone please

|

refs: SnM An1mal, DORBmx, RDB, collin_mcclenahan, asilva23

six won oh ate for too won oh nine oh

8/9/2013 10:15 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Nah dude I have a cracked bird too! Haha I just need to be able to afford this BTR

bummer lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/9/2013 1:45 PM

blueep3piece wrote:

price shipped for hub alone please

Text me dude.

|

8/10/2013 11:20 AM

Up up up up up

|

8/11/2013 6:18 AM

Up

|