Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Hey guys! I'm selling a Fiend Reynolds V1 in excellent condition! It has a few scratches here and there, and a small dent on the top tube, barely noticeable... I'm looking for $160 + shipping, it's a really nice frame guys!

Here are the specs,
-21"tt
-75.5° headtube angle
-9" standover
-11.5" bottom bracket height
-13.5" chainstay (slammed)
-71° seat tube angle

Thanks for looking!smile
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/3/2018 8:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 8:26 AM

Sweet deal! GLWS! If I didn't already have the tallboy (& too many other bikes) I'd be tempted to grab this! Btw, I'm surprised "somebody" has made some stupid comment about a sticker. Apparently that only applies to me.

|

2/3/2018 8:47 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Sweet deal! GLWS! If I didn't already have the tallboy (& too many other bikes) I'd be tempted to grab this! Btw, I'm ...more

Lmao that sticker thing was so stupid lol... I hope I can get this sold, it's just in my room chillin' and taking up space lol

|

2/3/2018 9:01 AM

You should be able to unload it at that price quickly. Keep your eyes peeled in the general section for someone looking for a frame (like the one you posted to).

|

2/3/2018 10:36 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

You should be able to unload it at that price quickly. Keep your eyes peeled in the general section for someone looking for a ...more

Yeah that's what I do, usually I can sell my stuff to my buddies and local guys, but I asked around locally and no one's really looking for a new frame...

|

2/4/2018 10:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2018 10:01 PM

Id be all over this right now if it had brake posts...bump

|

2/5/2018 5:46 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Well, in the seat stay bridge, you can drill a hole, and mount a 990 brake plate...Photo

And here in this picture, drill the hole where that red dot is, and then get a bolt, nut, and maybe a washer, and mount that plate through the hole, if you don't undestand what I'm saying, I'll try to make a detailed pic or something, I'm just waking up and I'm sick af right now lol

Photo

|

2/5/2018 5:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 6:00 AM

It should work, I was planning on doing this, but then I found that Soundwave and jumped on that...

Edit, maybe I won't work, I just thought, wouldn't it need one of those straddle cable mounts?

|

2/5/2018 6:12 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

It should work, I was planning on doing this, but then I found that Soundwave and jumped on that...

Edit, maybe I won't work, ...more

All U-brakes use a straddle cable.

As for the 990 mounts, I don't think you'll be able to fit but a 2.1-2.2 inflated tire in it.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/5/2018 6:54 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

As for the 990 mounts, I don't think you'll be able to fit but a 2.1-2.2 inflated tire in ...more

Ok then, as for the tire clearance, wouldn't dremeling it a little work?

|

2/5/2018 6:59 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

As for the 990 mounts, I don't think you'll be able to fit but a 2.1-2.2 inflated tire in ...more

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Ok then, as for the tire clearance, wouldn't dremeling it a little work?

Sure but then it's going to be more prone to bending & likely won't offer the same amount of stopping power. Not that those things are the best in that department to begin with lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/5/2018 7:03 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sure but then it's going to be more prone to bending & likely won't offer the same amount of stopping power. Not that ...more

Ah I see...

|

2/6/2018 6:52 PM

Bump! C'Mon guys! This is an amazing frame! Especially for $160 +shipping!

|

2/7/2018 9:24 PM

Bump!

|

2/8/2018 2:07 PM

Bump!

|

2/10/2018 8:14 PM

Bump

|

2/12/2018 12:02 PM

Bumperdoodle

|

2/13/2018 1:56 PM

Bumparoonie

|

2/13/2018 2:13 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Bumparoonie

Lmao thanks dude, I'll get on Vital and go to the for sale section to bump this post and I see that you already havegrin

|

2/13/2018 9:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2018 9:26 PM

Bump.

C'mon! How could you not want Garret's signature frame! This guy's an animal! I'd love to keep this frame, becasue he's by far my favorite rider.... it's just a tad too small for me, I like big bikes...
|

2/14/2018 2:08 PM

Bump.

|

2/14/2018 11:25 PM

Buy Unless Motocross Prevails

|

2/15/2018 6:22 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Buy Unless Motocross Prevails

Hahahahahahalaughing I saw what you did there, it took me a second lolgrin

|

2/15/2018 6:47 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

buy it and get someone to weld brake mounts to it

|

It’s all bmx

2/15/2018 9:27 AM

Just sent you a offer.

|

2/15/2018 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2018 9:37 PM

rdtrls006 wrote:

Just sent you a offer.

Did you text or email me? My email is all screwed up... so if you could text that would be awesome dude! smile

|

2/15/2018 12:19 PM

rdtrls006 wrote:

Just sent you a offer.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Did you text or email me? My email is all screwed up... so if you could text that would be awesome dude! smile

Originally emailed you. Sent you a text a little while ago.

|

2/15/2018 2:05 PM

SOLD

|