Fly Montana v3 price drop/ more trades

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2014 11:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2014 9:26 PM

Fly Montana v3 black eith silver sparkle. 20.6 with the offset seat tube to give the room of 21 while still handling quick. The 20.6 has the short rear end of 13.2 instead of the normal 13.75. Few scratches. Few small dents on the chainstays. Looking for 130 shippedobo or looking for 22mm cranks, nice tire sets, maybe other stuff plus cash. Really looking for a FRONT HUB THAT HAS GUARDS OR IS GUARD COMPATIBLE

Hit with offers Photo

Photo

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

4/19/2014 4:58 AM

Seat tube on the Montana's isn't offset only the Tierra's were offset by 0.4", so a 20.6" will ride like a 20.6" seat tube is 69* as apposed to the standard 71* etc

|

4/19/2014 2:19 PM

False. This model was done like that. You can even see that the seat post is set back just looking at the frame. It's not a different angle seat tube it's literally placed back further

|

text-2485052073

4/19/2014 4:03 PM

Apparently I've been ripped off so I now need a front hub

|

text-2485052073

4/19/2014 10:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2014 11:06 PM

the_bmxist wrote:

False. This model was done like that. You can even see that the seat post is set back just looking at the frame. It's not a ...more

False, seat tube is not offset. Seat tube is 69* look up the spec's, I've also owned a Fly Montana 3

Edit: The Motana v1 to v4 were all the same spec's, non offset seat tube - 69*, only the tierra was offset making the tierra with a 20.6"tt with the room of a 21 and a 21 with the room of a 21.4

Page 37 for Montana Spec http://www.bmxunion.com/blog/daily/fly-bikes-2012-catalog/

Nonetheless good luck with the sale and getting your parts back, just seen that and being scammed sucks.

|

4/19/2014 11:22 PM

Cellmember wrote:

False, seat tube is not offset. Seat tube is 69* look up the spec's, I've also owned a Fly Montana 3

Edit: The Motana v1 to ...more

My bad man, I thought fersure it was offset tube instead of laid back. Either way its a fun frame lol yeah the kid that ripped me off won't answer me back but is working with the other guy to get his stuff back which is cool but I'm over here still like "fuk u m8, I'll lift my fists @ u bro"

|

text-2485052073

4/19/2014 11:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2014 11:31 PM

the_bmxist wrote:

False. This model was done like that. You can even see that the seat post is set back just looking at the frame. It's not a ...more

Cellmember wrote:

the_bmxist wrote:

My bad man, I thought fersure it was offset tube instead of laid back. Either way its a fun frame lol yeah the kid that ripped ...more

It's all good ! I hear ya man, definitely sucks I'd say best way to solve this is to find out were the guy lives, approach him and ask for your and the other guys stuff back, nothing worse then being scammed for no god damned reason but there are people who don't give two shits about other people, like I and most other users on here have been saying for a while we need a tighter more sufficient system to keep all the trash/scammers out of this site more so on the sale/swap section.

Edit: How does the law go about dealing with something like this, if they do, over in the US ?

|

4/19/2014 11:51 PM

Cellmember wrote:

It's all good ! I hear ya man, definitely sucks I'd say best way to solve this is to find out were the guy lives, approach him ...more

I couldn't tell you how they deal with it here honestly. I would just assume they would handle it like they were stealing from a store I guess? I'm not sure. I've been on the site since 08, with dozens of trades/sales/purchases and always just saw the good in members. I will not ever be shipping first again and if I'm buying from someone not well known they're putting their username in the picture

|

text-2485052073

4/20/2014 11:15 AM

Cellmember wrote:

the_bmxist wrote:

My bad man, I thought fersure it was offset tube instead of laid back. Either way its a fun frame lol yeah the kid that ripped ...more

Cellmember wrote:

It's all good ! I hear ya man, definitely sucks I'd say best way to solve this is to find out were the guy lives, approach him ...more

I'm the other guy that got scammed

It's handled as a civil dispute at first, i had a police officer over and talked with him, he says if he could he would go over there and get my stuff, i have the evidence about this mess, however i have to make further contact with the guy to try to get my stuff back (which at the time when talking with the officer he has not gotten back with me) but when he did he said he will ship back along with other messages calling him out on it, however if he does not comply and decides to keep the parts then the police get involved, and how it goes from there i am not sure, hopefully it doesn't end up to that...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

4/20/2014 11:19 AM

Oh and bmxist: i have messaged him to contact you, that was the last thing i said to the kid... oh and sick frame, i am interested in it, however the bs storm needs to settle...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

4/20/2014 12:41 PM

TheRadDragon wrote:

Oh and bmxist: i have messaged him to contact you, that was the last thing i said to the kid... oh and sick frame, i am ...more

Whenever everything gets settled, if your still interested in the frame just hit me up

|

text-2485052073

4/22/2014 9:27 PM

Help me out guys, need a front hub

|

text-2485052073

4/22/2014 9:35 PM

Photo