Fly Rampera tanwall tires, 2.35..New

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2013 2:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2013 2:59 AM

42 shipped for the pair, these are new...Shipped with tracking and insured. Reason I dont want is because I prefer a bigger tire comparable to a premium refuse resist

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/3/2013 3:07 AM

Text me please 757 635 8424

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

8/3/2013 3:11 AM

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

Text me please 757 635 8424

text just sent

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/3/2013 10:50 AM

Still got em?

|

8/3/2013 6:47 PM

SOLD!

|

REFS-