Fly Trebol parts package, fly pedals..etc

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2013 12:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2013 12:14 PM

Everything has very little use. No problems at all, in perfect working condition.

Fly Trebol Cranks-
Full heat treated chromoly
-Fly Bike inspired "D" shaped arms
-175mm

65 shipped.

Trebol Pentagono Sprocket 25T-
Modelled after the Fly Bikes Pentagono sprocket.
-25T
-Heat treated 4130

15 shipped

Fly ruben/Odyssey pedals- 20 shipped for both pairs.

Buy all for 80 shipped and get free Fly Ruben and Odyssey PC pedals. Ruben pedals have some dirt but the tread is as if they were brand new. No grind damage, has every pin in full.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

5/28/2013 12:44 PM

chromoly sprocket? i thought they were all aluminum?

|

5/28/2013 1:04 PM

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:

chromoly sprocket? i thought they were all aluminum?

The Trebol is heat treated 4130.
Off the fly site is says, Trebol 25t 4130 chromoly sprocket as well.
"The new bulletproof 4mm thick 4130 Chromoly sprocket featuring the same design as our aluminum “Pentagono” sprocket."

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

4/25/2016 2:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2016 2:59 AM

Trebol sprocket isn't so bullet proof, no e bent and broke just riding to and from work. Haven't got a chance to put any really time in on this, aside from commuting. Bike is a 2015, but only a month old.

|

4/25/2016 6:41 AM

Robby-Joe_Douglas wrote:

Trebol sprocket isn't so bullet proof, no e bent and broke just riding to and from work. Haven't got a chance to put any really time in on this, aside from commuting. Bike is a 2015, but only a month old.

Posting is from 2013, please check dates before posting on old threads . Was pointless to bump this thread back up..

|

REFS-