Fly parts for sale (pic heavy)

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2013 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2013 2:23 PM

grey tripod seat and post looks brand new , the thicker one $30 shipped
grey agua forks few light scratches, no dents, uncut $75 shipped
lago v2 bars 98% Very light scratches can bareley even see them $38 shipped can include pretty much new ruben grips for $40
polished alta TL 99% pretty much flawless $40 shipped
V3 cranks scratch on left arm still very good condish $75 shipped
PP only buy with confidence, check my ref's. everything shipped fast thru UPS with tracking[img]Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

6/28/2013 2:24 PM

Photo

Photo
|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

6/28/2013 2:25 PM

sorry for gigantic pics. Im photographically challenged

|

txt me ; 270-799-9818

6/28/2013 2:41 PM

Four is going to have an orgasm when he sees this...

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/28/2013 3:29 PM

Yeah, I sold my tierra frame too. but I did atleast offer all this to him.lol

|

txt me ; 270-799-9818

6/28/2013 6:08 PM

I've heard of these cranks snapping by the pedal boss. Is the V2 version stronger and better or what?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/28/2013 9:34 PM

I have never heard that. theyre pretty beefy , I dont see how that could happen.

|

txt me ; 270-799-9818

6/29/2013 3:31 AM

Do these forks match the off white tierra v4?

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

6/29/2013 10:35 AM

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

Do these forks match the off white tierra v4?

They are not the same exact color. But that is what I just took ALL these parts off of. and they look great together. I just sold that frame.

|

txt me ; 270-799-9818

6/29/2013 7:31 PM

what is the offset on the forks?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

6/30/2013 3:19 AM

I dont know what the offset is. I bought 2 sets of these used and didnt ask.

|

txt me ; 270-799-9818

6/30/2013 3:33 AM

32mm offset! great fork buy em up!

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/30/2013 3:42 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

32mm offset! great fork buy em up!

He's the man that would know ! thanks TC

|

txt me ; 270-799-9818

7/1/2013 6:10 PM

If I end up getting a fly frame id buy it all minus forks prob

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

7/1/2013 7:39 PM

Sorry white knight waited too long everything but cranks is mine

|

tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

7/1/2013 8:46 PM

doesn't even say anythings sold X.X lame

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

7/1/2013 9:52 PM

Do you have the bb for the cranks?

|

Text me for a faster reponse
7 oh 2 six 1 nine 2 seven 4 nine

Refs:
Bought from- hookjrclc

7/1/2013 11:45 PM

White Knight wrote:

doesn't even say anythings sold X.X lame

Well we just agreed on trade last night he prob hasnt hoped on to update

|

7/2/2013 5:52 AM

seat and post , forks ,and bars pending

|

txt me ; 270-799-9818

7/2/2013 5:55 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I've heard of these cranks snapping by the pedal boss. Is the V2 version stronger and better or what?

I looked into it and it was the V1 cranks that did have issues. The V2 and V3's are all good tho. And yes stronger and better !

|

txt me ; 270-799-9818