Forks Priced To Go

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2012 6:56 PM

Eastern Hawkeye forks
$60 shipped
Text me for fastest response or better pictures.
248 467 7005

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/14/2012 8:04 PM

Bumper Butt Fucks....

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/14/2012 9:46 PM

Someone...

|

2/15/2012 9:07 AM

Willing to deal.

OBO

|

2/15/2012 9:23 AM

Way too much, before eastern stopped making the gloss colored parts which yourforks are, they were selling for 80 new and yours look heavily used

|

2/15/2012 10:01 AM

Seeing as there probably $15 to ship, its probably a pretty good deal

|

2/15/2012 10:03 AM

360xuprider wrote:

Way too much, before eastern stopped making the gloss colored parts which yourforks are, they were selling for 80 new and yours look heavily used

that just means theyre vintage...bump for a legit seller..

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

2/15/2012 3:24 PM

360xuprider wrote:

Why waste a comment when your not going to buy? be gone.
shipping's about $15 i could sell these locally for $80 but no ones got cash in my area.

will do $55 shipped

Thanks Dee hos.

|

2/15/2012 3:25 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

No, that just mean they're older, which means they'll break fast, i just broke my hawkeyes today, got new fly agua's from the shop i work at

|

2/15/2012 3:29 PM

360xuprider wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

360xuprider wrote:

No, that just mean they're older, which means they'll break fast, i just broke my hawkeyes today, got new fly agua's from the shop i work at

these forks are in good condition the paint is just scuffed. they came off my buddys bike and all he did was cruze. they've never had pegs on them, the paint is muffed due to being older and propping the bike up and suchforth.

|

2/15/2012 3:30 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

these forks are in good condition the paint is just scuffed. they came off my buddys bike and all he did was cruze. they've never had pegs on them, the paint is muffed due to being older and propping the bike up and suchforth.

oh, you should get your friend to throw in the warranty card with them, that would probably make me people want to buy

|

2/15/2012 3:31 PM

360xuprider wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

360xuprider wrote:

oh, you should get your friend to throw in the warranty card with them, that would probably make me people want to buy

Do you not understand you can't warranty something thats you didn't originally buy?

|

2/15/2012 6:29 PM

bump.

|

2/16/2012 5:51 AM

no trades?

|

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

2/16/2012 6:19 AM

TheTech. wrote:

no trades?

depends text me.

|

2/16/2012 7:57 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Do you not understand you can't warranty something thats you didn't originally buy?

You actually can, i've done it several times before. As long as you have the original receipt of know the original owner's information and where they got it you can.

|

2/16/2012 3:14 PM

360xuprider wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

360xuprider wrote:

You actually can, i've done it several times before. As long as you have the original receipt of know the original owner's information and where they got it you can.

Thats called fraud and is highly illegal. he doesn't have the warranty card any more anyways.

|