Frame Deals

Related:
Create New Tag

12/23/2019 4:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2020 6:27 PM

Fiend Reynolds V2 Brakeless 20.75
Flat trans Black
used condition has scratches
One small dent on bottom tube smaller than a dime
$120-140 shipped depending on
SOLDDDD
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

S&M CREDENCE MOD 21TT
Amber Ale
Great condition light scratches
No dents, cracks, grind marks
Removable brake tabs
$160-180 shipped depending on location

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Fit WiFi V1 21TT Brakeless
Painted Black with gold Fit WiFi
Good condition no signs of scratches or dents
$80-100 shipped depending on location

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Fit WiFi V2 20.75TT Brakeless
Red
Good condition light scratches
Has original stickers on
No dent no cracks
$160-180 shipped depending on location

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Kink SXTN 21TT brakeless
White
Good condition no dents no cracks
Has scratches and grind marks
$100-120 shipped depending location
SOLDDDDD
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

12/29/2019 10:03 PM

Bump taking offers

|

12/31/2019 7:29 AM

Do you still have those colony forks from your other post? Im interested in those and the 21tt wifi

|

12/31/2019 11:29 AM

crooked don g wrote:

Do you still have those colony forks from your other post? Im interested in those and the 21tt wifi

Yes I still have the black colony guardian forks and WiFi V1 21TT black for sale. Let me know where you live and I can hook you up on a good deal for both

|

1/2/2020 10:25 PM

$110 shipped on Sexton frame to Austin TX?

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

1/3/2020 3:42 PM

Wolfen wrote:

$110 shipped on Sexton frame to Austin TX?

Yeah I can do that I send you a text

|

1/4/2020 6:29 AM

Hey man - been outta the game for a while, sorry for dumb questions...but does that Credence MOD have 14mm dropouts? Is it just the CCR that is different?
And can you give me your best price ship to AZ for that bad boy??

|

1/4/2020 1:13 PM

lamar vannoy wrote:

Hey man - been outta the game for a while, sorry for dumb questions...but does that Credence MOD have 14mm dropouts? Is it just the CCR that is different?
And can you give me your best price ship to AZ for that bad boy??

Not a dumb question brotha but yes this frame is the Credence Mod frame with 14mm dropouts the CCR Reynolds frame has the 10mm / 3/8th dropouts
If you interested still in this MOD Frame I can do $160 shipped to AZ let me know

|

1/4/2020 7:12 PM

lamar vannoy wrote:

Hey man - been outta the game for a while, sorry for dumb questions...but does that Credence MOD have 14mm dropouts? Is it just the CCR that is different?
And can you give me your best price ship to AZ for that bad boy??

AYOForYaYo wrote:

Not a dumb question brotha but yes this frame is the Credence Mod frame with 14mm dropouts the CCR Reynolds frame has the 10mm / 3/8th dropouts
If you interested still in this MOD Frame I can do $160 shipped to AZ let me know

Awesome man - thanks. Last question - what year is this frame? Just curious how many miles it’s got on it -
That’s all. I’m for sure interested.

|

1/4/2020 10:53 PM

Do you still have the black Fit Wifi or did crooked don g buy it?

|

1/5/2020 9:52 AM

lamar vannoy wrote:

Hey man - been outta the game for a while, sorry for dumb questions...but does that Credence MOD have 14mm dropouts? Is it just the CCR that is different?
And can you give me your best price ship to AZ for that bad boy??

AYOForYaYo wrote:

Not a dumb question brotha but yes this frame is the Credence Mod frame with 14mm dropouts the CCR Reynolds frame has the 10mm / 3/8th dropouts
If you interested still in this MOD Frame I can do $160 shipped to AZ let me know

lamar vannoy wrote:

Awesome man - thanks. Last question - what year is this frame? Just curious how many miles it’s got on it -
That’s all. I’m for sure interested.

Thruthfully don’t know the year it was bought but the frame is in great condition no cracks or dents and very light scratches

|

1/5/2020 9:52 AM

Undesemin wrote:

Do you still have the black Fit Wifi or did crooked don g buy it?

no he didn’t buy it. Still for sale

|

1/5/2020 11:29 AM

Is it possible if I could get some pictures of the other side of the black wifi? Sorry to inconvenience

|

1/5/2020 11:38 AM

Also, how much for the black wifi shipped to Kenosha, WI?

|

1/5/2020 1:29 PM

Undesemin wrote:

Also, how much for the black wifi shipped to Kenosha, WI?

Yeah I can get some more photos and shipped to Wisconsin I’d do $90 shipped

|

1/5/2020 6:26 PM

Reynolds V2 Frame- Sold Locally
Kink SXTN Frame- Sold to Wolfen

|

1/5/2020 7:25 PM

WTB: Fit WiFi V1 21TT. And No Cracks Right?

|

1/5/2020 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 12:50 PM

AYOForYaYo wrote:

Yeah I can get some more photos and shipped to Wisconsin I’d do $90 shipped

I'm definitely interested in buying it. Where can I contact you so we can go about the purchase?

|

1/6/2020 7:25 PM

Undesemin wrote:

Also, how much for the black wifi shipped to Kenosha, WI?

AYOForYaYo wrote:

Yeah I can get some more photos and shipped to Wisconsin I’d do $90 shipped

Undesemin wrote:

I'm definitely interested in buying it. Where can I contact you so we can go about the purchase?

Sent you a PM let me know

|

1/6/2020 8:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 8:17 PM

My Pm's weren't working at first, but I think I just got them to work. You receive my reply?

|

2/5/2020 7:15 PM

You still have the mod frame?

|

2/6/2020 5:23 AM

sactobmxer wrote:

You still have the mod frame?

No sorry sold locally

|

3/7/2020 12:39 PM

That fiend still forsale?

|

3/23/2020 9:40 AM

AYOForYaYo wrote:

Fiend Reynolds V2 Brakeless 20.75
Flat trans Black
used condition has scratches
One small dent on bottom tube smaller than a dime
$120-140 shipped depending on
SOLDDDD
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

S&M CREDENCE MOD 21TT
Amber Ale
Great condition light scratches
No dents, cracks, grind marks
Removable brake tabs
$160-180 shipped depending on location

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Fit WiFi V1 21TT Brakeless
Painted Black with gold Fit WiFi
Good condition no signs of scratches or dents
$80-100 shipped depending on location

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Fit WiFi V2 20.75TT Brakeless
Red
Good condition light scratches
Has original stickers on
No dent no cracks
$160-180 shipped depending on location

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Kink SXTN 21TT brakeless
White
Good condition no dents no cracks
Has scratches and grind marks
$100-120 shipped depending location
SOLDDDDD
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Offer sent on eBay for the red WiFi

|

4/6/2020 11:51 PM

Interested in the MOD frame. Lmk if its still available

|