Frames for Trade T1 & Fit

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2017 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2017 8:04 AM

I have a T1 frame in the inventory and a Fit Hawk V2 that I'd be willing to trade. Ideally looking for a Fit S4 Aitken frame 21", but will play with the idea of other 21" frames.

2016 T1 Barcode 21" powder coated seafoam
Fit Hawk V2 21" Raw


Photo

|

Refs robbyptown

8/18/2017 4:48 PM

Would you be willing to sell the 17 SFA?

|

8/18/2017 5:42 PM

jshatley693 wrote:

Would you be willing to sell the 17 SFA?

Wasn't planning on it. It's brand new so if I did it would be for what I paid for it.

|

Refs robbyptown

8/21/2017 9:51 AM

I've got a 21.15 ruben frame and a bsd passenger v2 21.1 in raw I'd trade for that barcode. Please let me know asap

|

Cheers🍺

8/21/2017 5:04 PM

subrosa luver wrote:

I've got a 21.15 ruben frame and a bsd passenger v2 21.1 in raw I'd trade for that barcode. Please let me know asap

if either possibly the Ruben frame, do you have any photos/info on it? Cheers

|

Refs robbyptown

8/22/2017 11:40 AM

I'll get you pics once I get off work. Just shoot me a txt 361-218-6335

|

Cheers🍺

8/24/2017 6:32 PM

$280 for the SFA?

|

8/24/2017 7:10 PM

180 wrote:

$280 for the SFA?

Nah, I'm good thanks

|

Refs robbyptown

9/7/2017 11:19 AM

Still very interested in the barcode frame if its still available

|

Cheers🍺

9/7/2017 12:15 PM

I have a cult hawk, not sure if it's the same as yours. It has the s-bend seat stays. I also have a stranger nomad. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I love the barcode.

|

9/8/2017 4:53 AM

I have a 20.75 raw fit series 4

|

9/8/2017 6:50 AM

subrosa luver wrote:

Still very interested in the barcode frame if its still available

hey man sorry, I thought about it for a bit and I'm really not looking to trade for a ruben thanks though.

|

Refs robbyptown

9/8/2017 8:05 AM

tootles wrote:

I have a 20.75 raw fit series 4

Man, I wish! 20.75 isn't long enough, I'm to tall. Thanks though it seems the only ones I can find are 20.75

|

Refs robbyptown

9/8/2017 9:27 AM

Well how much then?

|

Cheers🍺

9/9/2017 11:43 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

I have a cult hawk, not sure if it's the same as yours. It has the s-bend seat stays. I also have a stranger nomad. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I love the barcode.

My hawk frame is a old fit hawk frame. Do you have any photos of the cult?

|

Refs robbyptown