Freddydapice?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2013 6:38 PM

I know he has about 20 refs. So I assumed he was legit. He acts real fishy though. I sent my hubs wednesday. He got them friday. He says he sent mine thursday. I still do not have them. I don't even have a tracking number or pic of receipt or any proof at all that he actually shipped. He said they should have been here saturday via usps. Now he claims they're coming via ups. And everytime i ask for a tracking # he has some reason he can't give it to me. Is he normally like this? Did anyone else have these issues with him? I have had deals with bad communication before but i always at least have the tracking #. I have no proof whatsoever that he held up his end. So, should I be worried?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/20/2013 7:04 PM

Come on man, really dude? Neve had a single complaint on me before. Please don't ruin my rep with this shit. Especially the great deal I gave you. I'm normally a bit slow on the shipping end, but I got your shit out the day I said I did. I can't access tracking, only my dad can because he ships from work. Not a scammer, UPS is slow as shit. You can look on the damn package when it was shipped when you receive it.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/20/2013 7:07 PM

I'm not ruining your rep. I'm not claiming you scammed me. I'm just asking. Would you be sketched if I got your hubs and said I sent mine but have you no proof?

|

5/20/2013 7:13 PM

tomdon wrote:

I'm not ruining your rep. I'm not claiming you scammed me. I'm just asking. Would you be sketched if I got your hubs and said I sent mine but have you no proof?

No, you're on the forums all the time and I can just tell if someone is bullshitting or not. I can tell you're not the person to pull that shit. Nor am I, I think bike thieves and scammers are just pieces of shit.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/20/2013 7:14 PM

I trust Freddy but the. Again the Internet is a wild place.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/20/2013 7:15 PM

tomdon wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

No, you're on the forums all the time and I can just tell if someone is bullshitting or not. I can tell you're not the person to pull that shit. Nor am I, I think bike thieves and scammers are just pieces of shit.

I guess I'll just see if they come tomorrow

|

5/20/2013 7:19 PM

tomdon wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

tomdon wrote:

I guess I'll just see if they come tomorrow

If they don't, then all this bullshit is on UPS. I begged my mom to take me Thursday afternoon to ship the stuff, and I drove to my dads gave him the bag of parts, told him it was super important that it went out, and he said it went out. Yes, been super lazy about the tracking number, not gonna lie. Its a pain in the ass because there is no receipt or anything. He ships it from his work. I find it pretty rediculous that it hasn't arrived either. 4 days from NC to NY is pretty bad. Look on the box when you receive it. It WILL say shipped Thursday.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/21/2013 4:39 PM

everything he told me, that i thought was an excuse for a scam, was infact true. the shipping label verified his story and i now have my hubs. i jumped the gun. my apologies

|

5/21/2013 6:27 PM

tomdon wrote:

everything he told me, that i thought was an excuse for a scam, was infact true. the shipping label verified his story and i now have my hubs. i jumped the gun. my apologies

All good homie, aha.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/24/2013 5:45 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

All good homie, aha.

I was so ready to back you up dude! haha

|

Refs: FreddyDapice, Skids007, siege eh

5/25/2013 6:57 AM

tomdon wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

All good homie, aha.

ThomasEller wrote:

I was so ready to back you up dude! haha

Aha, thanks man. Just shipping is getting so fucking slow, and soon there won't be mail on Saturdays anymore.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844