Create New Tag

6/20/2017 11:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2017 11:59 AM

300 shipped

Gsport Birdcage rims
BSD Front street /backstreet cassette hub
LSD
Eclat butted spokes.
BSD hubguards (3) Eclat Gong driveside guard.
All have GSPORT hex bolts.

Wheel are true, no hops, no issues near mint. Only scratches are on hub guards.

Built by Empire.

Wheels are in like new/near mint condition.

I dont feel myself going back to cassette , this is the reason Im selling.

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/26/2017 1:49 PM

BUMMPP

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/29/2017 7:04 PM

any chance i could buy the front hub guards off of you?

|

6/30/2017 2:14 PM

joshcooldude wrote:

any chance i could buy the front hub guards off of you?

Sorry, looking to sell this only as a full set with guards deal so its more beneficial for a buyer to save a large amount

|

REFS-

7/10/2017 1:36 PM

Is the wheel left hand drive?

|

7/10/2017 6:39 PM

jovanbmx15 wrote:

Is the wheel left hand drive?

Yess

|

REFS-

7/28/2017 8:52 AM

bummpss

|

REFS-

8/7/2017 12:28 PM

buummpp

|

REFS-

8/11/2017 10:28 PM

Interested in front wheel only

|

8/16/2017 12:59 PM

Trvsty wrote:

Interested in front wheel only

Id part only if there was 2 buyers , I would like to not be stuck with 1 wheel that doesnt have a match should it not sell.

|

REFS-

8/17/2017 9:14 AM

Sold my wheels to get mY truck fixed, depending on how desperate I am to ride ( made the switch to free coaster as well) I'll cop if they're available if nothing can be had locally.

|

8/17/2017 2:24 PM

Buck Suplex wrote:

Sold my wheels to get mY truck fixed, depending on how desperate I am to ride ( made the switch to free coaster as well) I'll ...more

These are still available if interested.

|

REFS-

9/6/2017 8:51 AM

Bumppp

|

REFS-

10/10/2017 12:56 PM

Bump, Now located in San Diego

|

REFS-