G-Sport Elite BMX Freecoaster Wheel w/ Odyssey V2 Freecoaster (Display unit) - $238 shipped

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2021 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2021 4:49 PM

Guys, the homies over at powersbmx.com sold me a LHD G-Sport Elite wheel (w/ the Odyssey V2 coaster) for $238 shipped, and they have at least one left! It's a display unit with minor cosmetic imperfections, but who cares; it's brand new. Excellent price, excellent service, excellent sellers. Call them and ask for availability and for a discounted floor model, (804) 308-1847. I got the white one, but I know for sure they have a lavender one available. Tell them "Matt S. from California" sent you. First come, first ride. You're welcome. ***LHD ONLY***

https://powersbmx.com/products/g-sport-elite-free-coaster-bmx-wheel?_pos=5&_sid=d564bf64d&_ss=r&variant=32214688890973

|

5/10/2021 4:52 PM

i bought one on ebay for $130 shipped

|

5/10/2021 4:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2021 4:59 PM

Komedy wrote:

Whoa, you lucked out. Was it brand new and the V2 clutch? V1s are going for slightly cheaper, but even on eBay they're about $250 once tax is added, and all the V2s are about $289 without shipping at reputable dealers. I think prices are a bit inflated rn because of the Plandemic causing shortages across the board for BMX parts. $238 isn't bad for a solid product. Buy once, cry once.

|

5/10/2021 5:53 PM

Komedy wrote:

littledogbigtrouble wrote:

Whoa, you lucked out. Was it brand new and the V2 clutch? V1s are going for slightly cheaper, but even on eBay they're about ...more

V1’s are straight garbage from what I’ve heard, if it’s $130 for a v1 that makes sense. V2’s seem alright

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

5/10/2021 7:32 PM

Komedy wrote:

Whoa, you lucked out. Was it brand new and the V2 clutch? V1s are going for slightly cheaper, but even on eBay they're about ...more

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

V1’s are straight garbage from what I’ve heard, if it’s $130 for a v1 that makes sense. V2’s seem alright

The RIbcage is supposed to be a beast as well. Compared to my E440s, the front GSport tire is 2x the weight, but the rears weigh almost the same. I'm not a weight-weenie per say, but aren't freecoasters supposed to be heavy? Kinda cool that they've lightened up.

|

5/12/2021 11:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/12/2021 11:52 AM

Komedy wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

V1 is the same thing with a different axle/bolt on one side and piece of plastic inside. 98% will never know a difference.

|

5/12/2021 2:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/12/2021 2:22 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

jmz313 wrote:

V1 is the same thing with a different axle/bolt on one side and piece of plastic inside. 98% will never know a difference.

Not really. My friend blew out his v1, and i know this other guy who blew out 2 v1's and I've hard from many other people who have had issues with it.

Sorry OP, I'll stop threadjacking now

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

5/14/2021 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2021 3:13 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

jmz313 wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Not really. My friend blew out his v1, and i know this other guy who blew out 2 v1's and I've hard from many other people who ...more

Keep talking! This is all interesting to me and my first freecoaster. Any and all advice is appreciated. One thing people on Noobtube were saying is to get FinishLine in the skinny nozzle bottle to lube it.

|