GSTRING02

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2011 5:46 PM

Hey let me know about those pedals.......

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

2/11/2011 2:03 PM

still dont got the money...

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

2/11/2011 2:04 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

still dont got the money...

Neither did the other guy I sent money too had to be a problem at PO.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

2/11/2011 2:05 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

still dont got the money...

hunthobb2 wrote:

Neither did the other guy I sent money too had to be a problem at PO.

I'm not sure if they lost it or what happened

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

2/11/2011 2:06 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

still dont got the money...

hunthobb2 wrote:

Neither did the other guy I sent money too had to be a problem at PO.

hunthobb2 wrote:

I'm not sure if they lost it or what happened

fuckin shit.

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

2/11/2011 2:36 PM

gettin em shipped out real soon, already packed up and labeled.

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

2/11/2011 2:41 PM

gstring02 wrote:

gettin em shipped out real soon, already packed up and labeled.

coool.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

2/11/2011 3:32 PM

i give it another week, but anymore than that...

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2