Gauging interest...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2017 3:23 PM

I have three bikes that I'm thinking of parting with.

I have photos of one (Schwinn), the other two I will post after I've cleaned them up.

The Schwinn is a 2005-2006 "The Sting". This was sold as a frame & fork set only & was built up. It has a Kore front load stem 180 Redline Flight cranks, sealed bearing wheelset, etc... etc..;

The 2nd bike is a 1987 Mongoose Decade Pro. All original except the handlebars which are Dyno Drainpipes.

The last bike is a Hoffman SD-4. All original bike. I'm not sure what I'd like for each. Feel free to comment any interest (no smartass comments, please). Photo

Photo

Photo

|

8/7/2017 2:07 AM

Where's the rest? I don't think you'll have much luck here. Not many racers or old school riders, if you haven't noticed. Check over at BMXmuseum.com

|

8/7/2017 5:16 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

Where's the rest? I don't think you'll have much luck here. Not many racers or old school riders, if you haven't noticed. ...more

I have to get the others cleaned up. I also have a set of RL Edge hard anodized wheels with the RL freecoaster hub. I'm going to get the stuff cleaned up tonight.

Yeah, I need to post @ BMXmuseum. I just didn't want to post any further without all the pics.

|

8/7/2017 6:09 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|