Have some decent parts FOR SALE OR TRADE!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2009 8:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 9:27 AM

I have a list of things from an old stock bike... there good but are from a stock bike if someone is lookin for some starting parts for cheap than this is the place to look TXT me at 860-967-6751 or e-mail me at voisine93@netzero.net if you see anything you might be interested in.

:2009 kink transition frame (black) in decent shape small scratches on the dropouts from grinding

Dizzytock forks from the transition (black)

Dizzytock stem (black)

Dizzytock bars (black)

Dizzytock 3-piece cranks good shape (black) but paint is rubbing off on the arms

:38 tooth haro sprocket

:36 tooth alumminum hoffman sprocket

[ will throw the sprockets in for free with anything else]

:odyssey twisted pc pedals (black) with those limited edition black plugs on them

Dizzytock unsealed 3/8 hub laced will throw in a tire

:Two not so good back wheels but are in good shape and will throw one in for free if you get the frame and throw on both if you by the bike as a complete 14 tooth 14mm diamond back freewheel hub laced to stock hoffman rim (white and black) 36 hole ; 16 tooth, 48 hole 14mm mongoose wheel (black)

* Like i said the parts arent terrific but they are good staring parts and im willing to make virtually any deal so PLEASE!! OFFER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to add a couple more things that i have that i will throw in a unsealed 14mm stock fromt hub (black) with 4 single wall stock rims Red, 2 Black, and a Polished one; two pairs of good stock brakes with matching gyros one black and one polished
Refs: spikez5, fattraxrules!!!, rideabike316
I got even more things i figue i throw in 2 stock railed seat post (black,polished) and 2 stock seat clamps (black) will throw in free with frame

|

Refs:spikez5,kl,fattraxrules,legendsx23,BEASTASSDICKwink,scramhype,bikeaholic
Ride street, park, and no dirt *_* Bmx all day........ i guess *_* FELT BIKES!!!!!(and others)

9/16/2009 8:09 AM

Sorry about the smily faces it doesnt mean the parts are crappy my computer is just stupid and replaces the capitol S" with them

|

Ride street, park, and no dirt *_* Bmx all day........ i guess *_* FELT BIKES!!!!!(and others)

9/16/2009 8:11 AM

how much for the pc's

|

LOOKING FOR A FREECOASTER WHEEL!!!!
and i got lots of refs on here and bmx-f
Email is Jaskew2424@yahoo.com

9/16/2009 8:32 AM

Out of curiosity, how much for bars and the frame?

|

9/16/2009 8:34 AM

Um make an offer im not totaly sure!?!? im willing to give really good deals on stuffsmile

|

9/16/2009 8:36 AM

I'm not real sure what to offer? 150-160 for both? I don't have any money atm I'd be mooching from parents, if i can.

|

9/16/2009 8:42 AM

um im willin to go even lower ill do 100 or 95 for the frame and bars ill also throw in one of those two wheels of choice for free. And grips kin alphas

|

9/16/2009 8:44 AM

Well Let me check some things see if i can scrounge to gather the money, What size top tube is the frame?

|

9/16/2009 8:46 AM

Ftkallday wrote:

um im willin to go even lower ill do 100 or 95 for the frame and bars ill also throw in one of those two wheels of choice for free. And grips kin alphas

dude are you crazy he was gonna almost double that. lol. i guess u are legit though... so about them ody pc's hows 8 shipped?

|

9/16/2009 8:49 AM

Ftkallday wrote:

jaskew2424 wrote:

dude are you crazy he was gonna almost double that. lol. i guess u are legit though... so about them ody pc's hows 8 shipped?

ya i am kind of an idiot!! LOL but i want to be fare and hook up a rider who needs the stuff and ya 8 shipped sounds pretty good um are you willin to send first and pay for me to ship it to you cause i am dead broke right now!?!?!?

|

9/16/2009 8:59 AM

ummm yea i might have another deal going but i will let u know by the end of the day

|

9/16/2009 12:12 PM

yo how much for the frame and wat tt is it

|

9/16/2009 12:33 PM

Its a 20.75 tt mid bb and make an offer....

|

9/16/2009 12:36 PM

pics of fork

|

9/16/2009 12:41 PM

srry i dont have a camera!!!!!! but im legit i got refs there black and have a few scratches on them IF you want a pic that bad and your willing to wait i can send one to your email through my friends cell phone

|

9/16/2009 12:44 PM

no its ok i really want a non stock but if i dont find anyone i ll hit you up

|

9/16/2009 12:49 PM

alrite dude sounds good my friend has some florescent yellow limited edition odyssey classic dirt for sale hes asking 65.

|

9/16/2009 2:53 PM

idk does 30 sound good for the frame

|

9/16/2009 4:28 PM

seth! im gonnna buy the pc's lol

|

REFS: spikez5, dirtjumper202

9/16/2009 4:58 PM

kl wrote:

seth! im gonnna buy the pc's lol

Keith your such a quief-o and if your willin to give me a good price!!!!

|

9/16/2009 5:00 PM

fat man bmx wrote:

idk does 30 sound good for the frame

um maybe... do you have any other parts your willing to trade...

|

9/16/2009 5:15 PM

a dk sprocket and a used tire thats all the spare parts i got

|