Hookjrclc

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2012 8:08 AM

Had some much crap from you.

You bought a premium fat seat from me and got it in 2 days, called me legit and everything.

we traded stems, you shipped first, after i got your stem it took me 4 days to ship, sorry. big deal you made about that and told everyone i was unlegit for some reason, even though that doesnt make me unlegit.

i shipped the day after you posted all that crap. you got me banned from the scooterresource forum cause of all that crap. the stem was delivered on the 12th to your address, i have proof of the package and tracking number. you wont reply to any of my my texts or post that im legit on either forum.

grow up, you got your stem so quit being a whinny bitch, youve already done that enough

your worst enemy,
deehos

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/15/2012 8:10 AM

and youre still posting unlegit on scooter resource, you just did like 5 minutes ago! haha youre a liar, i hope nobody does any selling or trading with you on here or scooter resource, ill be emailing SR's mods about you by the way..

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/15/2012 8:26 AM

n00b? haha took 4 days for me to ship my profile hubs and the guy was so chill and happy... hate ppl like that^

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/15/2012 8:28 AM

tito24 wrote:

n00b? haha took 4 days for me to ship my profile hubs and the guy was so chill and happy... hate ppl like that^

ya, i know. real immature, and thing is, that i sold her a seat like a week before this happened and i did 2 day priority shipping and shipped same day she paid me

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/15/2012 8:31 AM

tito24 wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

ya, i know. real immature, and thing is, that i sold her a seat like a week before this happened and i did 2 day priority shipping and shipped same day she paid me

HER?!?! lol sounds like a bitch! prolly a lil 12 year old that her daddy and mommy buy every thing for her...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/15/2012 8:40 AM

haha actually shes like 25 haha its really actually sad, shes all over the scooter forum calling me unlegit haha like wtf you have to cry to little scooter kids? and SHE fingerboards hahahahaha

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/15/2012 10:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2012 10:07 AM

scooterresource sucks anyway. you deal with 12 year olds. she should have patients anyway considering she has a kid.

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

5/15/2012 10:27 AM

thats what i was thinking netty. just messed up that she wont post im legit, and instead of just leaving it, shes posting im unlegit still...messed up...this was this morning, 2 days after it arrived

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/15/2012 2:36 PM

shes still claiming me as unlegit..

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/15/2012 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2012 11:40 PM

Dee Hos your legit bro i got my stuff and I'm happy. i live in aus so it took awhile to get here. who cares if 1 person says your unlegit look at your refs mate, smile

|

AUSSIE PRIDE!
Email: Turtled@hotmail.com.au

Buying Refs: Dee Hos, SuperStarDK
Selling Refs:

5/15/2012 4:53 PM

TURTLEZ wrote:

Dee Hos your legit bro i got my stuff and I'm happy. i live in aus so it took awhile to get here. who cares if 1 person says your unlegit look at your refs mate, smile

Kiss ass!

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

5/15/2012 7:17 PM

TURTLEZ wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Kiss ass!

I second that!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/15/2012 11:40 PM

Legit*

|

AUSSIE PRIDE!
Email: Turtled@hotmail.com.au

Buying Refs: Dee Hos, SuperStarDK
Selling Refs:

5/16/2012 7:52 AM

your retarded kid. to me your unlegit the only reason u shipped the stem is because i made a thread on you. and as far as you still banned on sr is because you kept making new accounts like an immature retard

|

Fuck u

5/16/2012 7:59 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

your retarded kid. to me your unlegit the only reason u shipped the stem is because i made a thread on you. and as far as you still banned on sr is because you kept making new accounts like an immature retard

do you rape young boys? or do you like vagina?

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/16/2012 8:32 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

tito24 wrote:

He rapes young boys for sure.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/16/2012 8:35 AM

Sad thing is its a girl. An no unlegit means I don't send stuff ever or steal money. I think 2500 posts and 25 refs speak for itself.

Sad this is she's a girl...

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/16/2012 8:50 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

Sad thing is its a girl. An no unlegit means I don't send stuff ever or steal money. I think 2500 posts and 25 refs speak for itself.

Sad this is she's a girl...

Wow, and yeah you seem legit. It's just that it looks to be you take a little while to ship and people are impatient fucks.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/16/2012 8:59 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

tito24 wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

I bet you both feel stupid now.

|

5/16/2012 9:02 AM

tito24 wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

PBJSammitch wrote:

I bet you both feel stupid now.

??? i know its a girl... read other posts^^^

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/16/2012 9:58 AM

I have not and will not ever buy anything off you are a disrespectful piece of shit who thinks he the shit cause u got refs get over yourself you are a fucking scamming bitch and probable the worst seller on this site and even when you do make a succesful transaction it seems like ur always a faggot to the buyer and quit talkin about all your refs they mean nothing because you are a scammer

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

5/16/2012 10:02 AM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

I have not and will not ever buy anything off you are a disrespectful piece of shit who thinks he the shit cause u got refs get over yourself you are a fucking scamming bitch and probable the worst seller on this site and even when you do make a succesful transaction it seems like ur always a faggot to the buyer and quit talkin about all your refs they mean nothing because you are a scammer

haha get out youre an idiot hahaha!!!!!!! your like 12 years old and you have no idea what happens with my transactions. and you not buying anything from me isnt a threat cause youve probably spent $20 on this site in 5 months, not missing out on much haha...

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/16/2012 10:04 AM

Refs dont mean shit when you waste peoples time and laugh at and insult them for telling you to finally fulfill your end of the sale. Thats bullshit, if its no big deal to you to ship someone elses item 4 days after getting payment, then getting called out for it should not be a big deal either. She did people like myself and others a favor by letting us know you fuck around with your sales.

|

5/16/2012 10:12 AM

i knew you were gonna butt in with your useless long comment you shithead, go die, half your posts are you complaining like all the other bitches on this site

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/16/2012 10:20 AM

Sorry if I place too many words i my posts for you. Stop harassing your customers and I won't need to be here standing up for them. Get a job

|

5/16/2012 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2012 10:29 AM

trailslayer wrote:

Sorry if I place too many words i my posts for you. Stop harassing your customers and I won't need to be here standing up for them. Get a job

if your words made more sense than your 1st sentence i wouldnt have a problem reading them.

oh, and if my customers cant wait 4 days for a stem they arent even using, they dont have to deal with me. its a trade. this is a forum, not albes.

either people need to understand or get out. Or in her case, fingerboard, to let off some steam.

Or you know, give us psp tutorials, cause we all know you never scooter or ride your bike...

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/16/2012 10:29 AM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

haha get out youre an idiot hahaha!!!!!!! your like 12 years old and you have no idea what happens with my transactions. and you not buying anything from me isnt a threat cause youve probably spent $20 on this site in 5 months, not missing out on much haha...

So im an idiot cause im not a scammer and dont buy stuff off here and iv spent plenty more rhan tht i just dont go around braging about all my transactions suck a dick u act like its cool that you cant get a job and only way that you can get money is buy selling your spare parts if thats how you feel good for tou buddy have fun going nowhere in life

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

5/16/2012 10:32 AM

obviously what im doing has been perfectly fine, its not like my bike sucks....

i dont brag about my transcations and refs, but if someone tells me a scammer of course im going to point out the facts...

maybe youre just mad i have no job but have a nicer bike smile

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/16/2012 10:46 AM

Not sure what you think is so great about your bikes. You've got low end wheels and cranks. Stick to coming through with your sales and everything will be fine. And before your head explodes I ride a ratchet/ marmoset to 7k-a wheelset.but I dont walk around bragging about how great it rolls. I am a trail rider, which explains my attitude in life. You dont break your back building hundreds of jumps and rebuilding them thousands of times because you are a selfish ass who does not share. You do it for the love of the sport and the love of the people in it. Bmx used tocrrate riders who were a lot more respectful to one another, thanks to your generation. That is no longer the case

|

5/16/2012 10:51 AM

Since when is profiles to gsport wheels bad? and twombolts? haha peace youre a waste of time..

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!