Hookjrclc

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2012 11:02 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

obviously what im doing has been perfectly fine, its not like my bike sucks....

i dont brag about my transcations and refs, but if someone tells me a scammer of course im going to point out the facts...

maybe youre just mad i have no job but have a nicer bike smile

Ya it works for you but not the buyer when they are waiting for a part that they may need and even if they dont need it at the moment that dont mean that u can hold it and stop responding to their texts and emails once they have payed and then say she is a bitch for wanting you to ship something thats rightfully hers. Also who cares if she fingerboards big deal

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

5/16/2012 11:07 AM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Ya it works for you but not the buyer when they are waiting for a part that they may need and even if they dont need it at the moment that dont mean that u can hold it and stop responding to their texts and emails once they have payed and then say she is a bitch for wanting you to ship something thats rightfully hers. Also who cares if she fingerboards big deal

she wasnt waiting for it. she told me it was an extra part and she didnt care. and i also didnt ignore her, i shipped the day she posted that thread about it. so shut up cause you dont know what youre talking about

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/16/2012 11:11 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

i dont brag about my transcations and refs, but if someone tells me a scammer of course im going to point out the facts...

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

she wasnt waiting for it. she told me it was an extra part and she didnt care. and i also didnt ignore her, i shipped the day she posted that thread about it. so shut up cause you dont know what youre talking about

In ya mouth! aha

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/16/2012 11:17 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

Since when is profiles to gsport wheels bad? and twombolts? haha peace youre a waste of time..

There awesome he is just jealous

|

5/16/2012 11:40 AM

Pretty pathetic u need a callout thread to ship

|

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

5/16/2012 11:46 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

To be honest you dont have a nicer bike but even if you did it wouldnt matter because its about what you can do on a bike and if you have fun on it not how much the parts cost and your bike isnt even that nice its ok i guess

|

5/16/2012 11:48 AM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

To be honest you dont have a nicer bike but even if you did it wouldnt matter because its about what you can do on a bike and if you have fun on it not how much the parts cost and your bike isnt even that nice its ok i guess

i looked at your post and just didnt read it. i knew it was one useless, pointless, stupid, run-on sentence that would waste my time.

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/16/2012 11:53 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Dee Hos wrote:

i looked at your post and just didnt read it. i knew it was one useless, pointless, stupid, run-on sentence that would waste my time.

Haha ok if you realy didnt care you wouldnt have comented at all. Yo just know that what i said is true.

|

5/16/2012 12:51 PM

This childish shit needs to stop. I did take dee hos of the scammer list because he isn't scamming anyone. I did not put him on the legit list though due to his behavior which I did speak to him about.
This goes for everyone in this thread who has dealt with him personally and for dee hos too. Take into consideration that people probably have lives outside of vital. If you don't get a response to an email or text or thread give it time. There are times when I'm at work where I won't check vital for a good half of my shift. I work all day and when I get home the computer is the last thing I go to. Typing shit out on my phone isn't awesome either so I'm usually short with people. Dee hos has had a problem with transactions before so people have the right to be skeptical but as of recent he has been coming through so give him half of a break. Don't make a thread about him because you contacted him and you did t get a response within 5 minutes. Dee hos also needs to stop attacking people and mockin them when they do call him out. I know it gets annoying but be the bigger person. Also othe people making the threads don't go name calling its not a good way to get people to do shit even if they are wrong. This is a common thing I see in a dee hos thread. So both need to stop that shit.
I told him he will not be put on the legit list until he cleans up his act a little better. Don't just ignore people an think they will e cool with it. He needs to keep people updated with their transactions and if there is a problem where he can't ship on time let people know since it will probably make them feel better knowing what's going on instead of just being left out in the dark. This shit storm can be fixed of everyone just calms the fuck down.
If anyone does a transaction with him after this post then please don't make a thread the second day about him because you didn't get the part yet or he didn't get back to you. Dee hos you need to communicate better so these peolme aren't making threads within hours of a deal with you. If you can't ship that minute day or whatever let them know so they can work around that. If they need the part then get it out on time. No more, " I was just chillin this weekend with whatever I'll ship when I'm back" that's not ok. I took a trip to jersey still managed to get a part shipped out as soon as I got off the plane. If you have a job or something that interferes with the hours in whih you can get something out let them know so they aren't wondering if they're getting scammed. You've done it before so it's your job to make sure that they don't feel like they're being scammed.

|

5/16/2012 1:19 PM

ScramHype wrote:

This childish shit needs to stop. I did take dee hos of the scammer list because he isn't scamming anyone. I did not put him on the legit list though due to his behavior which I did speak to him about.
This goes for everyone in this thread who has dealt with him personally and for dee hos too. Take into consideration that people probably have lives outside of vital. If you don't get a response to an email or text or thread give it time. There are times when I'm at work where I won't check vital for a good half of my shift. I work all day and when I get home the computer is the last thing I go to. Typing shit out on my phone isn't awesome either so I'm usually short with people. Dee hos has had a problem with transactions before so people have the right to be skeptical but as of recent he has been coming through so give him half of a break. Don't make a thread about him because you contacted him and you did t get a response within 5 minutes. Dee hos also needs to stop attacking people and mockin them when they do call him out. I know it gets annoying but be the bigger person. Also othe people making the threads don't go name calling its not a good way to get people to do shit even if they are wrong. This is a common thing I see in a dee hos thread. So both need to stop that shit.
I told him he will not be put on the legit list until he cleans up his act a little better. Don't just ignore people an think they will e cool with it. He needs to keep people updated with their transactions and if there is a problem where he can't ship on time let people know since it will probably make them feel better knowing what's going on instead of just being left out in the dark. This shit storm can be fixed of everyone just calms the fuck down.
If anyone does a transaction with him after this post then please don't make a thread the second day about him because you didn't get the part yet or he didn't get back to you. Dee hos you need to communicate better so these peolme aren't making threads within hours of a deal with you. If you can't ship that minute day or whatever let them know so they can work around that. If they need the part then get it out on time. No more, " I was just chillin this weekend with whatever I'll ship when I'm back" that's not ok. I took a trip to jersey still managed to get a part shipped out as soon as I got off the plane. If you have a job or something that interferes with the hours in whih you can get something out let them know so they aren't wondering if they're getting scammed. You've done it before so it's your job to make sure that they don't feel like they're being scammed.

layin down the law. I'd be kinda skeptical about dealing with dee hos cause of all the shit posted about him and the way he kinda talked shit and acted like he doesnt give a fuck about the person who just gave him money in the last thread made about him. #1 rule in business the customer is always right. Everytime i see a thread like this im like this

popcorn-nommer

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/16/2012 1:24 PM

i wasnt laughing and saying im not shipping, i was laughing that she made a thread 5 minutes after texting me. i still shipped...regardless

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

5/16/2012 2:06 PM

Like I said though, you have to keep people wanting to buy from you. You can't act like a dickhead to people no matter how silly the situation it's not good for you if you want to keep selling on here. Nobody will buy from you of you act like a dick.

|

5/16/2012 2:06 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

Since when is profiles to gsport wheels bad? and twombolts? haha peace youre a waste of time..

Vanderos are a poor mans marmoset. Aka nothing to brag about. Like you are doing.

|