I desided...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2010 5:53 PM

i was talkin to one of my friends and they said that some times a group of mods scam u using a different acount and it seems like that might b happening. i will only trade spikez5 the last trade and thats it

|

I love eating my crossbar!!!!!

5/18/2010 5:54 PM

lol wut

|

crystal meth

5/18/2010 5:56 PM

Harry95 wrote:

lol wut

zomg

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

5/18/2010 5:58 PM

|

i love fat chicks <3

5/18/2010 5:58 PM

my friend was telling me how the mods group up and scam some one with a dif acount them sent it to irideafly then he ships to someone else

|

5/18/2010 6:00 PM

uhh there mods because there legit as fuck

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

5/18/2010 6:01 PM

robamullen wrote:

my friend was telling me how the mods group up and scam some one with a dif acount them sent it to irideafly then he ships to someone else

do you mean like what dave_k did to austin mckee...

|

crystal meth

5/18/2010 6:02 PM

i no just the pyscopath of whatever his name is has not picture and has every part i want and he wants me to send it to irideafly and i have heard that they have scammed scammers for stuff

|

5/18/2010 6:02 PM

robamullen wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

yee

|

5/18/2010 6:09 PM

robamullen wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

yeeeee dave_k's a beast

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

5/18/2010 6:14 PM

sounds like your feeling guilty for scamming other people maybe you should just send everyone you owe their shit and quit being a pussy

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

5/18/2010 6:17 PM

CGCaps wrote:

sounds like your feeling guilty for scamming other people maybe you should just send everyone you owe their shit and quit being a pussy

i sent 2 fuckin packages to the guys address yea i fucked up and wrote a wrong adress on one the next one i sent and he says i still didnt and that im a scammer wheni no it got to him

|

5/18/2010 6:20 PM

damn well that sucks dude did you kick him back some of his money atleast since it was your fuck up?

|

5/18/2010 6:22 PM

CGCaps wrote:

damn well that sucks dude did you kick him back some of his money atleast since it was your fuck up?

first i shipped 3 ipods and a video cam next box i sent him back his ipod and my friends brakes

|

5/18/2010 6:23 PM

oh that sounds like a good payment who was it

|

5/18/2010 6:25 PM

CGCaps wrote:

oh that sounds like a good payment who was it

kxktm the only guy that people are saying im scamming

|

5/18/2010 6:59 PM

u said u shipped one package and decided to not ship the second cuz it was unfair. dude i dont care about it anymore i got a ipod touch now so whatever.

|

REFS: udbmx

WANTED A ROGUE STATUS SEAT!!! IF YOU HAVE ONE IM ME!!!!

5/18/2010 7:02 PM

ktm-kx339 wrote:

u said u shipped one package and decided to not ship the second cuz it was unfair. dude i dont care about it anymore i got a ipod touch now so whatever.

no i said i dont want to send u an itouch nano 5th gen and brakes i sent the fucking video and the brakes to u so stop talkin shit bout it

|

5/18/2010 7:03 PM

robamullen wrote:

i no just the pyscopath of whatever his name is has not picture and has every part i want and he wants me to send it to irideafly and i have heard that they have scammed scammers for stuff

wow dude are you for real? I want those parts bad. My bike got stolen. And the only part I know you want is that loosefer. My friend really has it. But ok. I didnt want to go buy a whole other bike and you seemed to have a lot of alright parts that would work for me. But if you dont want to trade that fine, i guess.

|

Refs:Irideafly, spikez5,TerrorCrew,Woofbmx,abazz009

5/18/2010 7:06 PM

ktm-kx339 wrote:

robamullen wrote:

no i said i dont want to send u an itouch nano 5th gen and brakes i sent the fucking video and the brakes to u so stop talkin shit bout it

I think the fair way to handle this is ship me the nano and brakes and ill just keep those bitches lol

|

5/18/2010 7:37 PM

robamullen wrote:

psyckoacm wrote:

wow dude are you for real? I want those parts bad. My bike got stolen. And the only part I know you want is that loosefer. My friend really has it. But ok. I didnt want to go buy a whole other bike and you seemed to have a lot of alright parts that would work for me. But if you dont want to trade that fine, i guess.

bump

|

5/18/2010 8:21 PM

LOL WUT?

any other MOD can check the IPs, Ill even do it haha

|

5/18/2010 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2010 8:30 PM

irideafly wrote:

LOL WUT?

would the ip give you the exacr house adress? i know your not the fbi or anything but im thinking about taking a trip to utah and paying naters a visit and getting my shit back or money

|

united states army

5/18/2010 8:35 PM

irideafly wrote:

LOL WUT?

prophet wrote:

would the ip give you the exacr house adress? i know your not the fbi or anything but im thinking about taking a trip to utah and paying naters a visit and getting my shit back or money

nope just location, text me all the info you have on him and Ill find you an addy

|

5/18/2010 8:39 PM

irideafly wrote:

LOL WUT?

prophet wrote:

shoulda kept the address

|

crystal meth

5/19/2010 11:17 AM

So you tell a kid that your gonna trade, the kids all packed and ready to go, and then all the sudden you back out? Thats just fucked up.
considering the escrow is used, pics will be taken when the item gets there to both persons, and then the items are shipped out.
i dealt with psycho the first time i joined, i sent him $300 for his wheels and his stem, and cranks. then he bought a seat setup and hub from me,. the dude is just legit.

|

kobe bryant ready

5/19/2010 11:19 AM

irideafly wrote:

LOL WUT?

prophet wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

shoulda kept the address

he gave me an hc box address witch is basically the same thing as a po box

|

united states army

5/19/2010 4:30 PM

aight i still might do the deal just i need pictures cuz it seems that everypart that ive wanted u have for some reason and he isnt boxed up or anything yet

|

5/19/2010 5:35 PM

robamullen wrote:

aight i still might do the deal just i need pictures cuz it seems that everypart that ive wanted u have for some reason and he isnt boxed up or anything yet

ya i got it all boxed up but i only knew that you wanted the loosefer and my friend has that and he has those parts. I had no idea you wanted them i honestly only knew about the loosefer. but ya im all boxed up

|

5/19/2010 6:37 PM

robamullen wrote:

psyckoacm wrote:

ya i got it all boxed up but i only knew that you wanted the loosefer and my friend has that and he has those parts. I had no idea you wanted them i honestly only knew about the loosefer. but ya im all boxed up

well i need picture (can b old i dont care) i just need proof that you have the stuff

|