I don't believe you ScramHype!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2011 6:16 PM

I bought this LG stem and you said it was used/ridden for two weeks. This thing has definitely not been used, it's BRAND NEW. Even the OG box is mint

Thanks bro. If I wasn't so broke right now I'd feel bad about "stealing" this stem from you. And you got it to me in 2 days...crazy

If we ever meet up, you for sure can thrash on the Eddie when it's done

|

9/9/2011 7:07 PM

sick, i got tires from him, came super fast the tuesday after labor day.

after i noticed you grabbed this stem, i remembered that my shop just found some brand new odyssey G.I. stems in back, mint. you being an oldschool guy i thought you may be interested, but sorta late now scince u just grabbed basically the same thing

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

9/9/2011 7:12 PM

bromance

he is pretty awesome tho. I bought a basically brand new animal sprocky for cheap and he got it to me quick

|

Sold to: ultrablade, Wolfen, Four, Showtime402, fuh q; bought from: ScottP, ScramHype

9/9/2011 7:34 PM

My stranger bars are pretty dope aswell

|

9/9/2011 7:37 PM

he never sent my frame.........

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/9/2011 7:40 PM

i was just messin haha

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/9/2011 7:42 PM

future FBM wrote:

i was just messin haha

my stem was great too

|

9/9/2011 7:50 PM

oh hahahahah laugh out loud while i roll on the floor

|

9/9/2011 7:59 PM

no problem, it had a little mark on the stem from it being installed plus my daughter shanked the box sorry about that. glad you got it though.

|

9/9/2011 8:02 PM

Hey Genesis that S&M stem I got from you looked brand new. Thank you!

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com