I dont know nothing about nothing what is this bike worth

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2020 4:23 PM

My roomate took this as $200 collateral from this dude and I thjnk he got got and this thing ain't worth a shyt.....when googled I cant find one for sale.
I was hoping someone on here could tell me what its worth so i can sell it to some lucky individual and get It out my livingroom.

IG Artwhore512
AKA traxstarr got more tracks than Nascar

Photoscar

Photo

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Photo

What it worth

View Results

|

12/5/2020 5:42 PM

Id give 200 for it if it was in houston 😢

|

12/5/2020 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2020 6:46 PM

I typed out a long ass response and vital glitched and I lost the whole post.

In essence: you could get anywhere from $250-$400 depending on the buyer. It’s got some nice parts on it but they appear to be a little older. Maybe even more, but I’m not sure. Really depends on condition.

Side note: untwist the handle bars so the brake cable isn’t twisted lol

|

12/6/2020 9:39 AM

If you part it out he could come out ahead the forks are in good shape cranks look to be decent too can’t tell what wheels are on there but they look decent

|

12/6/2020 2:14 PM

From what I can tell everything is aftermarket other than the wheel set which is junk. Serial number on the frame would tell you a lot, it’s for sure aftermarket. head tube, wishbone, and dropouts give it away as being aftermarket. Also has thunderbolts, chase hawk sprocket, sexton stem, race forks, and trailmixs. For sure worth $200. Determining the true value depends on what frame it is. I’d easily pay $200 for this

|

12/7/2020 1:44 AM

Awesome, I didn't think anyone would answer me, awesome. So I got someone wanting to buy @$200 (breaking even no greed) he is asking this question.

He wants to know if it is cassette...what is he referring to amd how do I know ?

|

12/7/2020 1:48 AM

TRAKSTARR wrote:

Awesome, I didn't think anyone would answer me, awesome. So I got someone wanting to buy @$200 (breaking even no greed) he is ...more

The rear wheel is a cassette. What does the bottom bracket (part where cranks are) say as far as numbers/letter that will give an idea of the frame and therefore the value

|

12/7/2020 5:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2020 5:29 AM

TRAKSTARR wrote:

Awesome, I didn't think anyone would answer me, awesome. So I got someone wanting to buy @$200 (breaking even no greed) he is ...more

Lift the back wheel up and spin the back whee forward. If there’s a clicky sound it’s a cassette. Also if you roll the bike backwards the pedals will move backwards

|

12/27/2020 4:48 AM

It’s a Sunday complete with a few higher end parts added to it. Definitely worth over $200 if he parted it out.

Sell it for $250 complete. That’s a fair price.

|

2007 S&M LAF