ISO Guy building bikes for kids

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2020 7:24 AM

There was a guy building bikes for kids by donations a year or two ago. Wondering if hes still around.

I have an excess of bare rims and stock frames and misc components id like to box up and send.

Id like to get in contact with him, maybe somebody else has some extra stuff to send aswell!

|

2/24/2020 9:14 AM

Not sure if its who you're thinking of, but Steve Crandall does this with his "RAD Share" program & I'm sure he'd appreciate any donations!๐Ÿ˜Š

|

Powers Bike Shop

100% BMX-Only Shop & Mail-Order in Richmond, Virginia

Check us out on social media! @powersbikeshop

2/24/2020 9:21 AM

powersbikeshop wrote:

Not sure if its who you're thinking of, but Steve Crandall does this with his "RAD Share" program & I'm sure he'd ...more

Any idea how i cam get in touch?

|

2/24/2020 3:06 PM

powersbikeshop wrote:

Not sure if its who you're thinking of, but Steve Crandall does this with his "RAD Share" program & I'm sure he'd ...more

StoreBoughtChild wrote:

@crandallfbm on Instagram / Steve Crandall on Facebook, or I think he has an Instagram specifically for the RAD Share program if you look it up!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/24/2020 3:10 PM

powersbikeshop wrote:

StoreBoughtChild wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

@crandallfbm on Instagram / Steve Crandall on Facebook, or I think he has an Instagram specifically for the RAD Share program ...more

Ill hit him up. Thanks.

|

3/1/2020 11:32 AM

I did this for a local kid a couple years ago, and I've done it a few times since, so does Tim (whom you're already speaking to) but yeah hit up Crandall!

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/1/2020 12:09 PM

The dude youโ€™re talking about was in Austin TX and it was a scam, he was trying to run a bike shop out of his garage called Cash BMX. Trying to get free shit and flip at his shop.

|

3/3/2020 5:39 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I did this for a local kid a couple years ago, and I've done it a few times since, so does Tim (whom you're already speaking ...more

I do raffle off the bikes that I build & use the proceeds to host BMX jams. Not quite the same as what Crandall does with just straight gifting them to local kids that otherwise couldnโ€™t afford to get into BMX๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx