ISO odyessy galaxy pivotal seat

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2017 11:38 AM

Just like the title says, looking for an odyssey galaxy pivotal seat.

|

12/12/2017 1:26 PM

Call Odyssey they tend to have stuff. No idea what it would cost however. Probably cheaper than mail order seeing it is factory direct

|

12/15/2017 6:29 AM

Gack2000 wrote:

Call Odyssey they tend to have stuff. No idea what it would cost however. Probably cheaper than mail order seeing it is ...more

Factories NEVER have a good deal unless they are blowing something out.
Reason being is competition. they don't want to compete with the shops and online stores they are under contract to.
So factory direct will always be suggested retail which is normally a higher price than a brick and mortar or online from a dealer.

|

12/15/2017 1:08 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

Call Odyssey they tend to have stuff. No idea what it would cost however. Probably cheaper than mail order seeing it is ...more

Swine wrote:

Factories NEVER have a good deal unless they are blowing something out.
Reason being is competition. they don't want to ...more

It’s a back stock item so they hook you up. I have waited for stuff to stop being sold and then contacted the company to get a lower price. I only paid $130 for my original Shadow Raptor hubs (front and rear) this way. It’s hit or miss some brands will rerelease a product in limited edition so they don’t sell back stock of the items.

|

12/16/2017 5:56 AM

Gack2000 wrote:

It’s a back stock item so they hook you up. I have waited for stuff to stop being sold and then contacted the company to get a ...more

Yup, that's a blowout. Back in the day when I was part of an ownership team, we bought so much overstock that they started calling to see if we wanted stuff before they put it out in the newsletter.

|

12/16/2017 6:49 AM

I called and they have nothing.

|

12/21/2017 7:44 AM

I have an odyssey galaxy tripod seat with post if you're interested?

|

It’s all bmx

12/21/2017 6:51 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

I have an odyssey galaxy tripod seat with post if you're interested?

If he isn't I am

|