ISO odyssey thunderbolts

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2019 1:45 AM

170mm or smaller preferred but open to hearing what you have, open to trades as well if you want something.

|

10/11/2019 5:00 AM

I've got some 170mm Thunderbolts I'm looking to sell. They are RHD Chrome. They have been lightly ridden on for about 2 months or so. Excellent condition. I can post a photo later if your'e interested.

|

10/11/2019 10:26 AM

JørgenHub wrote:

I've got some 170mm Thunderbolts I'm looking to sell. They are RHD Chrome. They have been lightly ridden on for about 2 months or so. Excellent condition. I can post a photo later if your'e interested.

Post a pic please. Thanks!

|

10/11/2019 12:04 PM

jcar6458 wrote:

Here's a few photos. I'm switching to LHD. My new cranks are still in the mail. I still have the original box with extra spacers etc as well as the Odyssey Warranty card with the product number. I'm pretty new to this forum so I'm not sure on best protocol here but feel free to shoot me an email if you would like. jordan.hubred@gmail.com

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

10/14/2019 11:44 AM

JørgenHub wrote:

jcar6458 wrote:

JørgenHub wrote:

Here's a few photos. I'm switching to LHD. My new cranks are still in the mail. I still have the original box with extra spacers etc as well as the Odyssey Warranty card with the product number. I'm pretty new to this forum so I'm not sure on best protocol here but feel free to shoot me an email if you would like. jordan.hubred@gmail.com

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Those look like they're LHD already. Or am I tripping?

|

10/14/2019 12:05 PM

jcar6458 wrote:

JørgenHub wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

canyouwheelie wrote:

Running them backwards till new arrives

|

10/14/2019 12:06 PM

canyouwheelie wrote:

I've got them on backwards at the moment. Pedals are upside-down.

|

10/14/2019 12:12 PM

JørgenHub wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

canyouwheelie wrote:

JørgenHub wrote:

My bad, I'm looking for cranks myself but dont know if I want 170 or 165. Thanks for clearing that up I'll shut up haha

|

10/14/2019 3:32 PM

canyouwheelie wrote:

JørgenHub wrote:

canyouwheelie wrote:

My bad, I'm looking for cranks myself but dont know if I want 170 or 165. Thanks for clearing that up I'll shut up haha

No difference between 170mm and 165. Only worth jumping 10mm to feel the difference. 175~>165 or 170~>160

|