I'm going to selling my frame when I get my new one.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2012 11:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2012 5:04 PM

Its a 21" Cult Bad Boy V2 brakeless (no mounts or mount holes). I rode this frame for a little over 2 months and I just don't really like the feel of it and I want something a little longer so I ordered a new frame. It does have some scratches on chain stays from grinding and there is a small dent on the seat stay near the drop out. I might be able to sand blast it at work if buyer wants. It will be about a week before I get my new frame, I just wanted to get it up here so I could get some offers. So make offers. SOLD

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

This is the dent in the seat stay (below)
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

REFS: ChristianJames, Roqfan, Mike_1033

4/6/2012 2:47 PM

Here's how it usually works. If its a used frame it's not going to see $300 especially in the condition it's in plus it says offers nobody will offer you what you are asking and I'm pretty sure nobody will be offering anywhere over 220 for it and that's pushing it. Just a heads up before everyone flames you.

|

6027839086

4/6/2012 2:51 PM

ScramHype wrote:

Here's how it usually works. If its a used frame it's not going to see $300 especially in the condition it's in plus it says offers nobody will offer you what you are asking and I'm pretty sure nobody will be offering anywhere over 220 for it and that's pushing it. Just a heads up before everyone flames you.

No its cool. Didn't know what to put it up for last time I sold a frame was years ago to a buddy and it was a old ass Standard STA frame. I figured if it was to high some one would let me know. Thanks.

|

REFS: ChristianJames, Roqfan, Mike_1033

4/6/2012 3:13 PM

ScramHype wrote:

Here's how it usually works. If its a used frame it's not going to see $300 especially in the condition it's in plus it says offers nobody will offer you what you are asking and I'm pretty sure nobody will be offering anywhere over 220 for it and that's pushing it. Just a heads up before everyone flames you.

Where are you in Cleveland? Thats were I am from I'm in Cali right now because I am in the Marines. I grew up mostly in Euclid but lived over of Grovewood for awhile. I will be bak out here in a year and a half.

|

REFS: ChristianJames, Roqfan, Mike_1033

4/6/2012 3:22 PM

I can do 200

|

4/6/2012 3:27 PM

djsonday wrote:

Where are you in Cleveland? Thats were I am from I'm in Cali right now because I am in the Marines. I grew up mostly in Euclid but lived over of Grovewood for awhile. I will be bak out here in a year and a half.

I live a few blocks from case western and all that college madness. I roll with a head from Cali that moved here and he lives off Coventry. When I dont feel like driving we usually meet up on Euclid and ride the school sometimes.

|

6027839086

4/6/2012 3:36 PM

ScramHype wrote:

Here's how it usually works. If its a used frame it's not going to see $300 especially in the condition it's in plus it says offers nobody will offer you what you are asking and I'm pretty sure nobody will be offering anywhere over 220 for it and that's pushing it. Just a heads up before everyone flames you.

djsonday wrote:

Where are you in Cleveland? Thats were I am from I'm in Cali right now because I am in the Marines. I grew up mostly in Euclid but lived over of Grovewood for awhile. I will be bak out here in a year and a half.

ScramHype wrote:

I live a few blocks from case western and all that college madness. I roll with a head from Cali that moved here and he lives off Coventry. When I dont feel like driving we usually meet up on Euclid and ride the school sometimes.

Whats your name? just wondering if I have rode with you before.. I havent lived there for like 3 years tho. My name is Dave Sonday if it rings a bell.

|

REFS: ChristianJames, Roqfan, Mike_1033

4/6/2012 3:38 PM

dalebmx1995 wrote:

I can do 200

I will let you know because my buddy just offered to buy it.

|

REFS: ChristianJames, Roqfan, Mike_1033

4/6/2012 4:29 PM

djsonday wrote:

Where are you in Cleveland? Thats were I am from I'm in Cali right now because I am in the Marines. I grew up mostly in Euclid but lived over of Grovewood for awhile. I will be bak out here in a year and a half.

ScramHype wrote:

I live a few blocks from case western and all that college madness. I roll with a head from Cali that moved here and he lives off Coventry. When I dont feel like driving we usually meet up on Euclid and ride the school sometimes.

djsonday wrote:

Whats your name? just wondering if I have rode with you before.. I havent lived there for like 3 years tho. My name is Dave Sonday if it rings a bell.

I just moved here last year hahaha

|

6027839086

4/6/2012 4:42 PM

Ok. well there used to be a lot of people that rode out there. Don't know if they still do. we all used to meet at or around the High school or that shitty ass skate park in Euclid then head down town.

|

REFS: ChristianJames, Roqfan, Mike_1033

4/6/2012 5:05 PM

SOLD TO MY BUDDY.

|

REFS: ChristianJames, Roqfan, Mike_1033