Just some stuff

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2013 7:28 PM

Have some stuff that I don't need and think some of you guys might want/need it.' Paypal only

Macneil Slim Pivitiol - Small tear, but other then that ready to go. Tear is smaller than an inch' - $15.00

United slim seat - little faded and where you screw in the bolt, rubber is missing, other than that ready to go - $13.00

Not sure what brand this seat is but its in great condition, made of black leather - $16.00

Animal Fitted Hat's - Size 7 38ths - $19.00 Shipped for each or all of them for $36.00 shipped.

Rock Smith Tokyo "New Money" Hat - missing sticker but barely wore it - $18.00 shipped.

All these seats have bolts and work fine, ready to be screwed onto post. Also, all prices are shipping included. I know some of you guys might think the price is little high, but shipping is kinda expensive now-a-days. Whoever buys, I will also maybe include a BMX related DVD and/or stickers. Got questions, don't hesitate to ask. I ain't no punk a$$ scammer, so no worries.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

9/14/2013 8:35 AM

To the mxtha fxckn' top thoooo'

|

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

10/12/2013 9:22 PM

I know someone has to want something!

|

10/17/2013 9:07 PM

-_____-

|

10/23/2013 8:41 PM

^^^^ NEGOTIABLE.

|

12/6/2013 9:02 PM

Still got all of this stuff up for grabs! Wanting: Pegs, Chain, Odyssey Thunderbolt Socket drive cranks... LMK guys

|

12/6/2013 9:20 PM

Photo
|