Related:
Create New Tag
daviesjpg daviesjpg
9/12/2013 7:28 PM

Have some stuff that I don't need and think some of you guys might want/need it.' Paypal only

Macneil Slim Pivitiol - Small tear, but other then that ready to go. Tear is smaller than an inch' - $15.00

United slim seat - little faded and where you screw in the bolt, rubber is missing, other than that ready to go - $13.00

Not sure what brand this seat is but its in great condition, made of black leather - $16.00

Animal Fitted Hat's - Size 7 38ths - $19.00 Shipped for each or all of them for $36.00 shipped.

Rock Smith Tokyo "New Money" Hat - missing sticker but barely wore it - $18.00 shipped.

All these seats have bolts and work fine, ready to be screwed onto post. Also, all prices are shipping included. I know some of you guys might think the price is little high, but shipping is kinda expensive now-a-days. Whoever buys, I will also maybe include a BMX related DVD and/or stickers. Got questions, don't hesitate to ask. I ain't no punk a$$ scammer, so no worries.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

daviesjpg daviesjpg
9/14/2013 8:35 AM

To the mxtha fxckn' top thoooo'

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

daviesjpg daviesjpg
10/12/2013 9:22 PM

I know someone has to want something!

daviesjpg daviesjpg
10/17/2013 9:07 PM

-_____-

daviesjpg daviesjpg
10/23/2013 8:41 PM

^^^^ NEGOTIABLE.

daviesjpg daviesjpg
12/6/2013 9:02 PM

Still got all of this stuff up for grabs! Wanting: Pegs, Chain, Odyssey Thunderbolt Socket drive cranks... LMK guys

jets9998 jets9998
12/6/2013 9:20 PM

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP