Kenneth Golding 5/9/2013

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2013 4:53 PM

I know this is the wrong section but please read.

Today at 11am we lost a great man, a man that valued his family and held his head high with pride.
Kenneth Golding passed away today from cardiac arrest. He was a happily married man of 33 years to Laurie Jo Golding and unbelievable father to Miranda, Lauren & Kory Golding, an impeccable grandfather to Jace Junn & Timmy Reed.

The owner of Laurandas Bakeshop in NY he had an uncanning knack for baked goods. The love of the town and a very friendly man.

He owns a 74 stingray vet that will be finished in his honor. He had the intentions to put it on the road this summer and myself and his son Kory are going to do our best to make that happen.

Memorial services will be held at a later date.

We are not asking for donations but if you would like to help feel free to send donations through PayPal. All proceeds will go to the completion of: Kenneth Golding's memorial vet.

We do ask that you pray for us. We've lost two very special people in a very short time.

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

5/9/2013 5:05 PM

I wanna see pic's of the Vette!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/9/2013 5:08 PM

That sucks. I'm broke as of now but I'll send money once I come across some

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/9/2013 7:16 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I wanna see pic's of the Vette!

Pictures will be up tomorrow for sure. It needs work still but it runs. We known what he wants and we're going to make it happen.

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

5/9/2013 7:17 PM

tomdon wrote:

That sucks. I'm broke as of now but I'll send money once I come across some

Thank you and you don't have too. But like I said any funds received are going into the vet to make sure its how he wanted it and on the road this summer.

|

716-799-3614