4/7/2011 10:20 AM

Kingbiker= Not Legit

|

4/7/2011 11:31 AM

Nikpeterson= gay
lol jk..

Isn't he on the black list anyways???

|

THE GOD OF ALL BIKES-ODYSSEUS!!! CHECK IT!!!
Refs~
VITAL~Robamullen, Jrage, Zackridesatierra, Udbmx, ajp62696, Brenden1207, Lee_Rager, Loco_for_riding, Element4all

4/7/2011 12:03 PM

why? what happened.

|

kobe bryant ready

4/7/2011 12:30 PM

yea he is he sold me a rim and i got it in 5 days and in good working conditions

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

4/7/2011 12:35 PM

One deall doesn't mean he is legit

|

Refs~
VITAL~Robamullen, Jrage, Zackridesatierra, Udbmx, ajp62696, Brenden1207, Lee_Rager, Loco_for_riding, Element4all

4/7/2011 1:33 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

thiss

|

text: 860 716 2106 i get pics too
email: fattraxkid@yahoo.com

70 refs and climbing

4/7/2011 4:06 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

i talk to him all the time he is going to sell me a pivital seat next

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

4/7/2011 4:09 PM

Doesn't mean shit. Ur one person.

|

Refs~

4/7/2011 4:12 PM

WHAT HAPPENED?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/7/2011 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2011 5:00 PM

he is legit.

|

4/7/2011 4:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2011 4:49 PM

im legit as can be. hes just upset cuz after eastern told me in an email they would warrenty a frame(which i have proof of) he later bought the frame. then later after he contacted Eastern, trying to warrenty the frame, saying god knows what. Eastern then decided not to warrenty it. which they should have after telling me they would. It was probably cuz he ws a dick to them. im not sure but either way he is mad cuz he thinks i ripped him off when i had no control in the matter.

|

Refs:
nikpeterson
murtaugh
drboy14
collin86
x_woody_x

4/7/2011 4:54 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

thiss

i have done tons of deals and i sell on ebay. im legit. and i just did 2 deals recently. Those kids will be more proof in a couple of days when they get there stuff that im completely honest and legit.

Hes the only telling me im a piece of shit and i belong in a dumpster and that i will pay for this. im a nice honest person and i dont deserve any of this.

|

Refs:
nikpeterson
murtaugh
drboy14
collin86
x_woody_x

4/7/2011 4:54 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

drboy14 wrote:

do u still want the seat? if so text me 9282085098

|

Refs:
nikpeterson
murtaugh
drboy14
collin86
x_woody_x

4/7/2011 4:59 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

Nikpeterson= gay
lol jk..

Isn't he on the black list anyways???

no im not on the black list.

|

Refs:
nikpeterson
murtaugh
drboy14
collin86
x_woody_x

4/7/2011 5:04 PM

kingbiker wrote:

im legit as can be. hes just upset cuz after eastern told me in an email they would warrenty a frame(which i have proof of) he later bought the frame. then later after he contacted Eastern, trying to warrenty the frame, saying god knows what. Eastern then decided not to warrenty it. which they should have after telling me they would. It was probably cuz he ws a dick to them. im not sure but either way he is mad cuz he thinks i ripped him off when i had no control in the matter.

Warranty lasts for as long as the original purchaser owns the bike. Maybe that's why.

|

4/7/2011 5:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2011 5:06 PM

kingbiker wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Warranty lasts for as long as the original purchaser owns the bike. Maybe that's why.

i sent him the origional reciept. and he bought it knowing all the warrenty information and knowing i wasnt even the origional owner. i dont feel im in the wrong :/

|

Refs:
nikpeterson
murtaugh
drboy14
collin86
x_woody_x

4/7/2011 5:14 PM

kingbiker wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

kingbiker wrote:

i sent him the origional reciept. and he bought it knowing all the warrenty information and knowing i wasnt even the origional owner. i dont feel im in the wrong :/

I hear ya. It might be because he believed you when you posted this...

"Eastern grim reaper 2, with original receipt. 70 shipped.
it snapped but i emailed eastern and sent them pics and they said i would for sure get warrantied and i would receive any new frame i want, from eastern.
i got a new frame already so it isn't worth my time. Basically 70 bucks gets you a new frame.
and if anything happens for any reason, ill give you your money back. i just want it out of my garage but i don't want to throw it away because someone could get a new frame.
i have PayPal."

|

4/7/2011 5:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2011 5:20 PM

well this was all true up untill the point that he was the cause of them not warrentying it. they would have done it just fine like they told me. but my guess is he was rude to them like he was me. if anyone else had of done it it would have been warrentied. i know this because i sent them pictures of the frame and the reciept and they said i would absolutly get a new frame. also i dont even know they didnt give him a new frame. he tells me hes hurting for money maybe hes just trying to get some extra cash because he sees the chance.

|

Refs:
nikpeterson
murtaugh
drboy14
collin86
x_woody_x

4/8/2011 12:03 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

drboy14 wrote:

kingbiker wrote:

do u still want the seat? if so text me 9282085098

ok bro i will i only need the seat how much ull sell the seat only

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

4/15/2011 12:29 PM

Kingbiker just sent me a rim I purchased, was just as described and arrived really well packed - thanks bro.

Idk about the whole frame thing, but in general I would say it's unwise for both a buyer and a seller to try to transfer a warranty without the company's express consent, since ultimately the company will decide whether or not to replace a part (as happened here)

For the sake of fairness maybe the best option would be that nikpeterson sends back the frame and receipt (at his cost shipping) and kingbiker refunds the original $70? Both are out shipping one-way that way, which sucks...but at least no one's out everything and maybe king can then resolve things with eastern and get a new frame + sell that to recoup some $$.

And there's no point in calling someone not-legit in a situation where clearly the company is the one that made this deal fall apart, not the individual selling the frame?

My $0.02 for what it's (not) worth

|

Refs: Spikez5, Shadow_Conspiracy, bstick, hattrckhcky, kingbiker, Gdawg, BEASTASSDICK;] x2, bobPA, Mike Stig, rtr, zach.c, lirider187, Piffery
Don't recommend: ctbmx86 (non receipt of item)
My Ebay feedback:
[url=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=x_woody_x&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true]
Email and Paypal: WoodserR@gmail.com