Kingcitybikeco?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2013 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2013 3:25 PM

I Bought a Haro SD from him along with some other stuff.
Since I had no way to put money in my paypal, he had me send a money order.
However, he did not have me send it directly to him. He had me send it to another person that he was supposedly buying his new frame from. I went along with it because he seemed pretty legit.

He said that he would ship the day the other guy recieved the money (Wednesday May 15th).
However, he didnt which was no big deal at the time.
He then said first thing on thursday, he didnt ship. Then Friday he didnt ship. Then he said possibly Saturday afternoon, still didnt ship.
...fast forward to today: same story. He says he is going to now ship tomorrow.... I guess we'll see.

As insult to injury, he stripped one of the bolt holes in the stem. He offered to order a new one (cool) but I wont have it for an extra week beyond when I should have everything else if im lucky...

To make things worse, im already missing an important jam on Thursday that I might have got a sponsorship at (nothing major, but a sponsorship nonetheless) And if the stem doesnt show up in an orderly fashion, I may miss a huge ass jam too.

Has anyone else had issues with him shipping on time or is it a first? What should I do as if now?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 3:04 PM

If you look at his refs one if the guys he has down has a similar user name to a guy who scammed on here before an they are all somewhat similar.

|

5/21/2013 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2013 7:38 AM

ScramHype wrote:

If you look at his refs one if the guys he has down has a similar user name to a guy who scammed on here before an they are all somewhat similar.

The one that also concerns me is one of his refs is "mduda2005" and his name is Michael Duda

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 3:57 PM

I wouldn't ever send a money order (unless i know 100% they are legit) Hopefully it comes though. :/

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/21/2013 3:59 PM

i dont like them personally. partly why i opted not to do a deal with him but he mihgt be legit

|

5/21/2013 4:02 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I wouldn't ever send a money order (unless i know 100% they are legit) Hopefully it comes though. :/

I'll make sure I get it... I have friends not to far from him that are ntbfw. But I dont wanna waste their time if I dont have to

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 4:08 PM

ScramHype wrote:

i dont like them personally. partly why i opted not to do a deal with him but he mihgt be legit

Yeah. I hate dealing with money orders, but thats all ive got now that I cant print labels at school.

Ive had 2 people send me money orders and both times I shipped in about an hour.

I understand having a job and such, but theres no reason for it to take a week

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 4:19 PM

Time to switch to that money wire at Publix, small fee, but it's instant and not as sketchy IMO.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/21/2013 4:22 PM

He did give me this pic. So im not saying he is or is not a scammer, just advising everyone
Photo

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 4:25 PM

Me? wrote:

Time to switch to that money wire at Publix, small fee, but it's instant and not as sketchy IMO.

Never heard of that...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 4:34 PM

the ref thin g seems kinda sketchy. all similar names, some similar to scammers, and one basically being his name. deffinately sketchy.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/21/2013 4:36 PM

tomdon wrote:

the ref thin g seems kinda sketchy. all similar names, some similar to scammers, and one basically being his name. deffinately sketchy.

Yeah. Im kinda sketched.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 4:49 PM

If all goes bad, just file a police report. Believe it or not police agencies through all the US are working together pretty good now a days, to help lock-up people that don't hold up to their end of the bargain. I have a friend who got all his money back and the other dude got locked up for it. So if all comes to worse, file the report and make sure they get on top of it. Trust me, it will al be worth it.

In BMX we stay legit to each other at least for the most part. Last thing we need are some low life scums ripping everybody off.

Keep it steezy wink

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

5/21/2013 4:51 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

If all goes bad, just file a police report. Believe it or not police agencies through all the US are working together pretty good now a days, to help lock-up people that don't hold up to their end of the bargain. I have a friend who got all his money back and the other dude got locked up for it. So if all comes to worse, file the report and make sure they get on top of it. Trust me, it will al be worth it.

In BMX we stay legit to each other at least for the most part. Last thing we need are some low life scums ripping everybody off.

Keep it steezy wink

Thats the plan man.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/21/2013 8:27 PM

Paid him for seat and post 3mos ago. same M.O. deal, same story. says he's gonna send me my money back now, but we'll see ?

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

5/21/2013 11:25 PM

KyMike wrote:

Paid him for seat and post 3mos ago. same M.O. deal, same story. says he's gonna send me my money back now, but we'll see ?

hmmm... sounds like i am calling the police soon.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/22/2013 7:24 AM

KyMike wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

What a clown, Ive been very up front with "SnM an1mal" in fact I probably get about 5-7 txts a day from the kid if not more, oh and his money was recieved last wednesday evening... His frame was sent this morning just as i advised him on yesterday!!!! here is his tracking thru usps.com 9534-6101-8036-3142-3532-83, he bought a pretty much brand new haro SD, two pairs of bars and a stem (which will be brand new) all for $165 and the fucking kid is bitching about taking a day or two longer to ship. Oh and shipping cost $22 plus the new stem cost at $50 so he paid lets say $90 for all that lol and hes still bitching.. In fact the second he sent the money out the next day I was getting txts saying did you ship, did you ship!! when I told him I would ship when his money was recieved.. People need to not jump the gun on shit

Only person I own anything to is KyMike that dude has been waiting a minute for his ( Kink seat and post ), he has also been very patient and will recieve his money back as we spoke about.

|

Refs: Ac-Handy(x2), superstardk, sanchezz, lilrider187, lifeofridden, wescott2200, keify, mgbmx666
Web: Kingcitybikeco.com
Facebook/Kingcitybikeco

5/22/2013 7:37 AM

Here is the pic of the receipt.. Again if anyone has had issues with me on here before it was resolved 100%, I also have like 10 other refs Ive never even posted. I try to be very upfront with anyone I deal with. Hopefully this will clear up what dude was talking about, some ppl are just a bit too pushy lol..

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: Ac-Handy(x2), superstardk, sanchezz, lilrider187, lifeofridden, wescott2200, keify, mgbmx666
Web: Kingcitybikeco.com
Facebook/Kingcitybikeco

5/22/2013 7:52 AM

KyMike wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

KingCityBikeco wrote:

What a clown, Ive been very up front with "SnM an1mal" in fact I probably get about 5-7 txts a day from the kid if not more, oh and his money was recieved last wednesday evening... His frame was sent this morning just as i advised him on yesterday!!!! here is his tracking thru usps.com 9534-6101-8036-3142-3532-83, he bought a pretty much brand new haro SD, two pairs of bars and a stem (which will be brand new) all for $165 and the fucking kid is bitching about taking a day or two longer to ship. Oh and shipping cost $22 plus the new stem cost at $50 so he paid lets say $90 for all that lol and hes still bitching.. In fact the second he sent the money out the next day I was getting txts saying did you ship, did you ship!! when I told him I would ship when his money was recieved.. People need to not jump the gun on shit

Only person I own anything to is KyMike that dude has been waiting a minute for his ( Kink seat and post ), he has also been very patient and will recieve his money back as we spoke about.

You also have to keep in mind that you said as soon as the money was recieved (2pm wednesday) that you would ship. Also, I bought your frame because I didnt want to wait on Jared to ship his Federal Lacey (the EXACT frame I wanted) so I bought your SD. You offered to throw the bars in free so I was like cool. Then decided to buy your stem. You stripped it but offered to replace it through your lbs. So it was all good. And I only got pushy because I have a really important jam TOMORROW for a dponsorship. Well im missing it... But you shipped so were cool.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook